JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Adreamer said:

Same with mine 😞 I called last week and no update...I guess I will call later this week if nothing changes. Hopefully it comes soon for both of us.

Scan date April 3rd 

Almost there mate. Keep holding on.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, abfar said:

wow. it seems were close to CC. AOS line just disappeared on ceac site for us. :tears of joy:

That's awesome!! Congrats! Thank you for already updating the spreadsheet. Keep us posted regarding your interview date. :) And thanks again for your suggestions regarding our questionnaire/spreadsheet. :)  

Timeline
1 hour ago, cadtousa said:

congrats @fernansol.... I just called and they say file is under review dept.

Great news @cadtousa !!  Please update the spreadsheet with your review date. 

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Finally got through to the NVC after calling all morning! They said our case is being reviewed and that we should be hearing from them in the next couple of days for our CC! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊😊😊😊 I'm beyond excited!! 

Scan date: 4/5/17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, Edwena said:

Finally got through to the NVC after calling all morning! They said our case is being reviewed and that we should be hearing from them in the next couple of days for our CC! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊😊😊😊 I'm beyond excited!! 

Scan date: 4/5/17

Congrats! Did you ask if it was in review? They never give me that much information. Only that it can take up to 11 weeks..blah blah

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Edwena said:

I asked for the status of our case. He said that it is actually currently being reviewed and that we would be hearing from them in the next few days 😊

Great news !!  Please update the spreadsheet with your review date. 

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello , In my case they said was in review, then called today again.. and they said to wait until 11 weeks and she doesn't know if is on the review department. unbelievable.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Brasil2014 said:

hello , In my case they said was in review, then called today again.. and they said to wait until 11 weeks and she doesn't know if is on the review department. unbelievable.

Did you send your docs via e-mail or mail? Some reps would go above and beyond throughout the interaction, some of them do the bear minimum which sometimes leaves you just wondering around.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Brasil2014 said:

Yes, this happened with March cases too.. Where some called, found out that they were under review.. just to confirm, they called back right away and the next person said "no, wait 11 weeks"..  

So we can never get a straight answer from them.. Some reps share info, whereas others do not... I think they're being advised to not share if we're under review..  Some march cases called the day of their CC, and was told not under review just hours before receiving their CC... 

hang in there.. Good news it that they're finally processing April cases.. I hope you get your CC very soon. :)

Timeline
26 minutes ago, zizou2017 said:

Did you send your docs via e-mail or mail? Some reps would go above and beyond throughout the interaction, some of them do the bear minimum which sometimes leaves you just wondering around.

Have you had a chance to look at the new spreadsheet? 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email to edit your status as your case moves along.. Yes, You CAN bookmark the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, pjsr said:

Hey guys,

I know that with NVC timings the rule is NO RULES :) but does anyone know how the process of booking an interview appointment, after your case is completed, happens? The timings are so random on the spreadsheet (from 3 up to 59)

It depends on the beneficiary's embassy. I would refer you to the appropriate page and either seek advise from people from the same country or visit their timelines for an estimate....I know some embassies share their opened spots for interviews a month ahead of CC and they schedule them usually around the beginning of each month....So say you get CC beginning of June, they might schedule you sometimes on July.

Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have a friend cr1 Brazil rio, scan date was Mach 22 , cc on may 19, and she was watting the letter with the appointment date after that ,Then I said to he to call ,  she find out interview date is July 3rd. The letter will arrive next week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So my wife's passport expires February, 2018 and Im waiting for my case number should I try to get a new passport before we submit our documents?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.