JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey guys, bit of an update here.

Supervisor called me back and she said they reviewed my check listed document and my case is complete. Wow. Don't even know what to do with my happiness right now. 

My advise to everyone who ends up in my boat and gets a checklist is to stay in contact with the supervisor to see if anything changes. Hang in there everyone. I've been waiting since December 6th for this moment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, mmadd636 said:

Supervisor called me back and she said they reviewed my check listed document and my case is complete. Wow. Don't even know what to do with my happiness right now. 

My advise to everyone who ends up in my boat and gets a checklist is to stay in contact with the supervisor to see if anything changes. Hang in there everyone. I've been waiting since December 6th for this moment.

Awesome!! And when was your second scan date again?

Congrats! Wish you all the best!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mmadd636 said:

Wow, That's great news. Very happy for you. 

Have you had a chance to look at the new spreadsheet? Phasing out our other one and going to use this one instead. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet - February, March, April 2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire - February, March, April 2017

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email to edit your status as your case moves along.. You CAN save the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you. 

JBMG 

1 hour ago, mmadd636 said:

Hey did you have to wait for that one piece of paper to get checked since December or u sent the first package then with everything? I am sooo scared that my package might not be complete I dont want a checklist :(

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Annie93 said:

Hey did you have to wait for that one piece of paper to get checked since December or u sent the first package then with everything? I am sooo scared that my package might not be complete I dont want a checklist :(

No this document (correct marriage cert) was received by them April 3rd. I am sure you're fine. Poland just issues 2 different types of marriage certs (short/long) and we sent them the short version. They didn't like it and wanted the long version.

Timeline
3 hours ago, mmadd636 said:

I don't want to give false hope for those here with April dates. I had to call the supervisor and she looked at my case because I only needed 1 document reviewed.

Please, please,  very important to fill out questionnaire, this is why I added 2nd scan date information. So that others can see.. maybe they too will be in inspired by calling their supervisor after seeing your cc.. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Annie93 said:

Hello, 

Have you had a chance to look at the new spreadsheet?

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet - February, March, April 2017 (save this link in your browser) 

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email to edit your status as your case moves along.. You CAN save the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you. 

JBMG 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I have 2 questions

When a person get a checklist it mean they will get another scanned date which will be the new one?

after they received the checklist how do do they have to wait?  30-60 days like USCIS?

Edited by nyokie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
38 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I have 2 questions

When a person get a checklist it mean they will get another scanned date which will be the new one?

after they received the checklist how do do they have to wait?  30-60 days like USCIS?

From what I gathered ..If they get a checklist and then send the documents that are needed they get a new scan date once again ( when nvc receives them again). Some have had to wait another 11 weeks but some have gotten through to a supervisor and we're able to get CC faster. Sometimes they will let you bring the document needed to the interview instead of waiting more. 

Edited by Adreamer

Timeline
6 hours ago, JBMG said:

Hello, 

Have you had a chance to look at the new spreadsheet?

Thank you. 

JBMG 

Should I wait until I have my interview date? Or fill it out now?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mmadd636 said:

Should I wait until I have my interview date? Or fill it out now?

Please fill it out now. You'll receive an email after completing it. And with that email, you can edit/add to it as you please. 

Thank you.

Michael 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.