Lemon23

I-751 May 2017 Filers

2,774 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, mlh said:

So my husband had his infopass appointment today and got his stamp, good for 12 months.  He asked the IO about the transfer letter and pretty much just got, "something should happen soon, then".  He didn't really seem to know anything more.

When I checked the status online, it shows the last action was the transfer to another jurisdiction on 7/25/18, but this is what is shown below.  Hopefully that means sometime soon.  :) 

image.thumb.png.7359689fc3a9739733bb2c40f6411a66.png

I have the exact same dates and updates on my account. Thanks for sharing about your husband's infopass. I feel like we might get a update within a month...

ROC

05/08/17 MAILED BOX/APPLICATION

05/10/17 APP RECEIVED AT CSC

05/17/17 NOA1 DATED 05/10/17

05/30/17 BIOMETRICS 06/06/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, shadowfox7569 said:

May 31st is when mine is logged. I am at CSC. No update so far. Haven't filled n400 yet

Same, I still haven't filed for naturalization either. Thanks for your reply! Good luck to all of us

9 hours ago, xilef said:

Any CSC approvals so far from May 2017 ? If so, was your case trasnferred to NSC,TSC,VSC ? Again, this is calling all non-N-400 applicants ? I'm just trying to gauge the median when it comes to case approvals. It seems like right around March/April with the bulk of Jan/Feb filers being approved already 

I got my notice that my case has passed preliminary review and has been moved the TSC. I think it showed up on Monday.

I filed on May 8 '17.

I'll be so glad when this is all done. Right now I'm fighting with my school to prove I can stay in the country for the length of my graduate program. If I was on the east coast I would have been approved by now >:(

14 hours ago, Southshore79 said:

Just checked the app and new card is being produced 😀😀

432 days..

so relieved its all finally over. On to the N-400 now!

Thanks all for feedback I have read here since I joined!!

Congratulations!!  :)

13 hours ago, mrkrabbs said:

damn,not sure if its good or bad.usually they do interviews for i 751 if they think its a fraud case,but i maybe wrong since you have n400 interview aswell so they just decided to wrap up both together while at it.either way good luck and hope you get citizenship soon.also wondering where is your field office? did you apply for n400 recently?

To have an interview is the norm for a dual pending application.  It's not so much about the I-751 as it is about the N400.  Good luck!  I hope it passes quickly.

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Hello Guys,

Can you please advise on my case:

I submitted my application of I-751 to Vermont office on June 30 2018, the post office has delivered on July 9 2018, and as of today, I still have not received anything, not even the extension form I-797C, and they have not even cash my check yet. And my green card is expired on August 9 2018, which is next Thursday. I am quite worried. Anyone experienced like this before? any advise? will USCIS send the extension before my GC expired?

Thank you all!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, BaoAnh said:

Hello Guys,

I submitted my application of I-751 to Vermont office on June 30 2018, the post office has delivered on July 9 2018, and as of today, I still have not received anything, not even the extension form I-797C, and they have not even cash my check yet. And my green card is expired on August 9 2018, which is next Thursday. I am quite worried. Anyone experienced like this before? any advise? will USCIS send the extension before my GC expired?

Thank you all!

Hi,

I have heard of people who submitted their paperwork last year and maaany months went by before they got the extension letter or even had their check cashed. If I were you, I would:

- call USCIS to see if the package is indeed there and just hasn't been opened yet, and

- try to find a thread on visajourney for June 2018 filers, because you may come across others in a similar situation.

Good luck! Hope you have news from them soon.

Edited by Blossom90

8 hours ago, jaffajaf said:

I got my notice that my case has passed preliminary review and has been moved the TSC. I think it showed up on Monday.

I filed on May 8 '17.

I'll be so glad when this is all done. Right now I'm fighting with my school to prove I can stay in the country for the length of my graduate program. If I was on the east coast I would have been approved by now >:(

I'm sorry to hear that @jaffajaf, hang in there ! You should get approved within the next 30-60 days.

11 hours ago, jaffajaf said:

I filed on May 8 '17.

My date is May 9, 2017..."Case Was Received At My Local Office" since 2/26/18, and no updates since then.

10 hours ago, BaoAnh said:

Hello Guys,

Thank you all!

Probably an initial data entry delay, though you should call them and follow up.

4 minutes ago, designbg said:

My date is May 9, 2017..."Case Was Received At My Local Office" since 2/26/18, and no updates since then.

My date is May 8, 2017. Case was received at local office on April 19, 2018. Mine is VSC...website says they are checking April 18, 2017. So I guess I will hear news soon. :)

10 hours ago, BaoAnh said:

Hello Guys,

Thank you all!

You are in the wrong thread. There is another thread for July 2018 filers.

On 7/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, THG said:

Hi Everyone,

05/30/2017 filer. 422 days. I just got a case notification that my GC is being produced! 

Tears up and feels like a dream! Is this real????

I really appreciate all the supports that everyone has given me in this forum!!! Thank you!

Congratulations....

On 7/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, Comic said:

Finally received my green card in the mail today. So freaking happy!!! Thanks to everyone in the group that help answered questions that I posted. I think I will take a break from all the processes before I applied for N400 and take a vacation 

Congratulations....

On 8/1/2018 at 10:23 AM, Southshore79 said:

Just checked the app and new card is being produced 😀😀

432 days..

so relieved its all finally over. On to the N-400 now!

Thanks all for feedback I have read here since I joined!!

Congrats......

May filer here. Did anyone get a new letter extending status by 18 months instead of 12 months? Or does that only apply to new applications?

AOS Timeline

NOA1: Sep 4, 2014

Biometrics: Sep 22, 2014

EAD/AP: Nov 12, 2014

NPIW: Dec 11, 2014

Approval: Jul 6, 2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, gugoo said:

May filer here. Did anyone get a new letter extending status by 18 months instead of 12 months? Or does that only apply to new applications?

nothing here.

Married January 15, 2014

USCIS

I130 sent March, 11, 2014 NOA1 March 18

I129F sent April 7, 2014 NOA1 April 14

NOA2 September 10, 2014

NVC received October 1, 2014

NVC

Case # assigned October 17, 2014

Paid AOS and IV October 24, 2014

Submitted electronically November 19, 2014

December 11, 2014 received confirming email receipt of documents

January 26, 2015 checklist for AOS missing info and IV docs (say did not receive)

February 5, 2015 resubmitted IV docs

January 29 resubmitted AOS checklist docs

February 20, 2015 all docs received

February 20, 2015 case complete

February 27, 2015 Case complete email received.

March 2, 2015 Interview email received Interview Date April 17, 2015. Montreal

Medical scheduled April 10, 2015 Montreal

Signed up for courier service.

April 2, 2015 Medisys calls to reschedule medical . ( there is no emoticon that could accurately represent my dismay)

April 6, 2015 Medical rescheduled to April 9

April 9, 2015 Medical complete.

April 17, 2015 Interview and approval.

April 23, 2015 visa received!

May 2, 2015 visa fee paid.

August 1, 2015 POE reunited with my husband.

September 2015 ; 2 year green card received.

ROC

May 4th 2017 package sent to CSC

May 6th 2017 Package received USPS tracking

May 16th 2017 Check cashed

May 18th 2017 NOA1 received dated May 8, 2017

May 27th 2017 Biometrics received appointment June 7th, 2017

June 5th 2017 early walk in biometrics New Orleans

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.