dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2017

1,170 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
48 minutes ago, lamafiosa69 said:

Hi everyone:

My files have just arrived to NVC so I am gathering all the paperwork that will be needed for this step. One of the items that they are asking for is a copy of the passport which I don't have yet. Has anyone submitted their copies without a copy of the passport or is that a requirement?  Also I am petitioning his son so will I need a copy of his son's passport? (I don't think he has ever been issued one).

Yes you should sent them those copies or you are at risk of getting a RFE, there's a possibility that you can present them at the moment of the interview but I highly recommend you send the full list of documents they ask. Hope it helps!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just curious what a Case Complete (CC) would look like (since the new update).. Here are my screen shots.  Anyone who has a CC willing to share their screen shots? I used PowerPoint to make the following. 

Thank you, 

M

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 22.24.21.png

Edited by JBMG

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Just curious what a Case Complete (CC) would look like (since the new update).. Here are my screen shots.  Anyone who has a CC willing to share their screen shots? I used PowerPoint to make the following. 

Thank you, 

M

Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 22.24.21.png

I read on past comments that the AOS option has to be blank or say completed too is not clear still, i would like too if someone could share their new CC screen please! 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, needhelpinfo said:

I sent a document to NVC related to a check list and was received by on NVC on Apr 27th and my lawyer sent the same document on a later date. 

Could anyone share if my new scan date will be 27th or the date when the documents sent by lawyer was received by NVC?

Yes every time they get new information they reset the scan date unfortunately 

Timeline
3 hours ago, beppenyc said:

in my case, i have only 2 steps

Affidavit of Support (Paid)

Applicant Information IV Fee (Paid)- IV Application (Completed)....

help!!!!

Hi, What does your status message say? Submit Docs or at NVC? Can you share your screen shots please?

Thanks,

M

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Hi, What does your status message say? Submit Docs or at NVC? Can you share your screen shots please?

Thanks,

M

Here's mine

Status on the other site also says Át NVC'. I never had the ''submit required docs'' at any point

DS260.png.jpg

Edited by TeeA10

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Jannette23 said:

Yes you should sent them those copies or you are at risk of getting a RFE, there's a possibility that you can present them at the moment of the interview but I highly recommend you send the full list of documents they ask. Hope it helps!

Yes this helps....He already has a valid passport but his son does not. I told him to work on getting it ASAP so that this process does not drag on longer....

Timeline
21 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

Here's mine

Status on the other site also says Át NVC'. I never had the ''submit required docs'' at any point

DS260.png.jpg

Thanks, maybe your screen is different because you aren't applying for a spousal visa

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Thanks, maybe your screen is different because you aren't applying for a spousal visa? 

we didn't have to chose an agent, as we have a lawyer.

Also, we didnt have to pay the AOS fee.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

we didn't have to chose an agent, as we have a lawyer.

Also, we didnt have to pay the AOS fee.

This thread is for the NVC filers who are immigrating their spouses. So this could be why you don't have the same screens, process, or timing as us. Good luck. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, JBMG said:

This thread is for the NVC filers who are immigrating their spouses. So this could be why you don't have the same screens, process, or timing as us. Good luck. 

Thanks, I get that, however, while the screen may be slightly different, major process and timing are pretty much the same for the different visa categories, as far as i know.

Edited by TeeA10

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Congrats to all who have received their CC's :jest::jest::jest:

Checking in for May.

This is week 5 (Scan date March 30). AAAND YOU GUYS, I don't know how I will make it through the next six weeks. June 15, which marks exactly 11 weeks seems like a hundred light-years away (I cannot even begin to imagine the devastation that is the dreaded checklist).

Best of luck to the rest of us who still remain. This forum has kept me from quietly going mad :huh:.

Question: Is there a forum for the CC'd people? I know this is crossing the bridge before I get to it, but I would like to get a feel for what is to come next (no surprises this time).

Edited by dream4200

Timeline
3 minutes ago, dream4200 said:

Congrats to all who have received their CC's :jest::jest::jest:

Checking in for May.

This is week 5 (Scan date March 30). AAAND YOU GUYS, I don't know how I will make it through the next six weeks. June 15, which marks exactly 11 weeks seems like a hundred light-years away (I cannot even begin to imagine the devastation that is the dreaded checklist).

Best of luck to the rest of us who still remain. This forum has kept me from quietly going mad :huh:.

Question: Is there a forum for the CC'd people? I know this is crossing the bridge before I get to it, but I would like to get a feel for what is to come next (no surprises this time).

Welcome, One day at a time... VJ is a lifesaver.

Here's the CC to interview thread. All the best.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jannette23 said:

I read on past comments that the AOS option has to be blank or say completed too is not clear still, i would like too if someone could share their new CC screen please! 

Just found this on i130 May 2016 . @zach21uk just got a cc. And this is his screen shot. 

complete.png.6e737f7acffee267ba6c5038ebb3fa3c.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.