dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2017

837 posts in this topic

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mojk said:

More than a month!!!! Are u serious 😳

We had our case complete last week now waiting for interview dates. I wonder what's taking so long I didn't think riyadh embassy would be that busy :/ 

Yup :)  My case is employment based so it takes more time i guess. Spouse visas are fast so you might get scheduled before than me ... let me know when you guys get scheduled, I guess it'll be after Eid now ... Best of Luck!!

On 5/28/2017 at 10:38 PM, lsu_mike said:

Finally done!  My wife entered the US today at Houston airport.  She said it took about 5 minutes and was extremely easy!   

Congratulations!!! So happy for you both and glad she made it safely. I hope for you the best life together. :) 

On 5/28/2017 at 5:24 PM, Meekoz said:

Hello everyone

I received my cc email 3rd of May. ...almost 3 weeks ago!! How long does it normally take  to receive an interview date at Cairo embassy?

Any info about cairo embassy usual waiting time ? Should i call Nvc? Should i start worrying!!?:unsure::unsure:

Good luck y'all

There is no particular time frame of when NVC schedules interviews for Cairo. Earlier in the year and late last year (Dec-2016-Feb-2017) they were scheduling one month after case complete; however my husband received case complete on March-07 and we didn't get scheduled until 2 months later (May-03) for a June interview. Some cases it has taken anywhere between 3-6 months, so it really all depends on the activity of the Embassy, and how many other people are also awaiting to be scheduled. I wouldn't worry, just call time to time and ask NVC if you've been scheduled. You will ultimately receive an email from NVC notifying you of your interview date.

Congratulations to you on your CC :) 

On 5/28/2017 at 6:22 PM, Patel-Jigna said:

Any idea what the current processing time for NVC is?

It currently takes up to 11 weeks for case complete. 

Edited by Ahmed & Amy

11 hours ago, Mojk said:

More than a month!!!! Are u serious 😳

We had our case complete last week now waiting for interview dates. I wonder what's taking so long I didn't think riyadh embassy would be that busy :/ 

UAE embassy takes 6 to 8 months!

Check with other recent approvals.  I though it was 2 to 3 months for Riyadh.

57 minutes ago, Auds said:

UAE embassy takes 6 to 8 months!

Check with other recent approvals.  I though it was 2 to 3 months for Riyadh.

Omg no way! You're scaring me. 😳 What other recent approvals... 

27 minutes ago, Mojk said:

On visa journey look for others who got their Riyadh interview date recently and check their timeline.

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mojk said:

Mojk - It's not that long for Riyadh, UAE is loaded. You're ok and should hear something in a week tops, average time for recent schedulings for Riyadh is 15~16 days for spousal petitions.

2 hours ago, bk123 said:

Mojk - It's not that long for Riyadh, UAE is loaded. You're ok and should hear something in a week tops, average time for recent schedulings for Riyadh is 15~16 days for spousal petitions.

I hope it'll be 15-16 days Inshallah

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, lsu_mike said:

Finally done!  My wife entered the US today at Houston airport.  She said it took about 5 minutes and was extremely easy!   

Congratulations!!! Feels good to be done. I hear you :)

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline
On 5/29/2017 at 11:54 AM, Mojk said:

$325 for what ?

I was wondering also, what $325? Didn't remember any of their fees, that low! 

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NVC:

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Timeline
On 5/28/2017 at 4:44 PM, AVALT2017 said:

Congratulations to you both! 9 more days until my husband's interview. 😊

Good luck to you both. He would be fine :)

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NVC:

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My husband had to get a new passport because my name was not on the older one. He had to do this inorder to get a PCC. He received his passport last week and police verification was done on Saturday. He made an appointment at the local PSK to collect the PCC but was told it'll take 10-15 days. However as soon as he got home received a SMS from the PSK  saying that they received a clear report from the police station for his current address. Does this mean he can collect his PCC tomorrow or within the week?

Does anyone know updates about Dhaka embassy lately. Case completed march 23rd. The person got cc 10 days before mine got her interview scheduled 2months ago. Getting impatient & the journey is frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.