dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2017

837 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, erg420 said:

My wife's visa got approved today as well.. At some consulate they dont give the A# right away. That is printed on the passport when they print the visa. So you will be able to pay the fees after you collect the passport.

Congratulations!!!

Please fill in consulate and interview reviews when you get a chance. We have interviews coming up and your review will be a great help.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

2 minutes ago, Tanish said:

Congratulations!!!

Please fill in consulate and interview reviews when you get a chance. We have interviews coming up and your review will be a great help.

Sure I will fill it out in a bit.. My consulate was Mumbai.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, erg420 said:

Sure I will fill it out in a bit.. My consulate was Mumbai.

Thank you. Mine is the same.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, erg420 said:

My wife's visa got approved today as well.. At some consulate they dont give the A# right away. That is printed on the passport when they print the visa. So you will be able to pay the fees after you collect the passport.

Congrats! My interview next week at Mumbai too. Any idea whether IR2/CR2 have to face the interview questions as well? 

5 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Congrats! My interview next week at Mumbai too. Any idea whether IR2/CR2 have to face the interview questions as well? 

I think they will definitely ask one or two questions.. but not as many as for IR1/CR1.. Just will try to make sure the relationship.

Timeline
Just now, erg420 said:

I think they will definitely ask one or two questions.. but not as many as for IR1/CR1.. Just will try to make sure the relationship.

Thanks. Information regarding IR2/CR2 is hard to come by!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/10/2017 at 0:37 PM, beppenyc said:

just called this morning about my case and i was informed that it was completed. They told me that they will inform me about the interview date. I have to deal with a Trinidad embassy now, the timeline should within 2 months. 

Hello Mate, I got the interview letter last night set for June 14. Did you get urs yet?

1 hour ago, mcgg said:

Thanks. Information regarding IR2/CR2 is hard to come by!

The CO asked my stepdaughter one question.

Edited by VeVe

Timeline
21 minutes ago, VeVe said:

The asked my stepdaughter one question.

Please do tell what did they ask? Was she interviewed separately or along with IR1/CR1?

5 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Please do tell what did they ask? Was she interviewed separately or along with IR1/CR1?

They were interviewed together. She was only asked her name. The review is on my timeline.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, VeVe said:

They were interviewed together. She was only asked her name. The review is on my timeline.

Thanks a lot. The review is indeed very helpful. What school admission records did you provide - the one intended in USA or the one she was already attending? 

What pictures did they ask for, read it in your timeline review.

17 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Thanks a lot. The review is indeed very helpful. What school admission records did you provide - the one intended in USA or the one she was already attending? 

What pictures did they ask for, read it in your timeline review.

Previous school records (basic and primary school). The school records that came to US were sealed.  Pictures of them together when my stedaughter was younger.

Timeline
1 minute ago, VeVe said:

Previous school records (basic and primary school). The school records that came to US were sealed.  Pictures of them together when my stedaughter was younger.

Oh! They seal the school records!! Thanks, your input is very insightful. I did intend to carry my daughter's last two year school records and few pictures of me, my husband and hers together. But hearing it from you has given a clear picture of what to expect. Thanks again.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, mcgg said:

Oh! They seal the school records!! Thanks, your input is very insightful. I did intend to carry my daughter's last two year school records and few pictures of me, my husband and hers together. But hearing it from you has given a clear picture of what to expect. Thanks again.

Sorry for the repeated request for clarifications and more information. Who sealed the school records - The embassy after reviewing it OR did the embassy ask for sealed records from the school? Did they ask for the original school records or the copy?

Edited by mcgg

3 minutes ago, mcgg said:

You're welcome.  Tell the school that she is immigrating and they will prepare what she needs for enrollment in a sealed packet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.