DGTB

Washington, DC Field Office Filers

1,041 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Jc2149 said:

Status update to say oath ceremony notice mailed.

Congratulations! Do you know are they mainly calling for July filers now? I filed mine in November, just wanted to see how long this will take. My estimated completion time is 4 months. 

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

1 hour ago, Valor said:

Congratulations! Do you know are they mainly calling for July filers now? I filed mine in November, just wanted to see how long this will take. My estimated completion time is 4 months. 

I think August/ early sep filers should be getting interview notice now. 
this is my best guess don’t quote me on it. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
19 hours ago, Jc2149 said:

Status update to say oath ceremony notice mailed.

Congrats. That went fast. I see some people wait 1-2 months for oath. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jc2149 said:

Thanks. It may be dependent on officer you get - senior vs junior. That’s my best guess.

My wife had her interview next business day, her followed the same path as she got same officer

Nice. I hope to get the senior officer as well :). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I am in the Dec 2019 filer group and I feel like Washington DC is going to be one of the slowest of them all. But then again I am not known to be patient. I am frequently checking the google sheet and unless we are not updating it as much, I feel as if this is stalling a little. There are huge processing time differences between the different field offices.

I am venting. Sorry.

Edited by R&OC

Timeline
15 hours ago, Jc2149 said:

Good luck.

I got oath date 3/27 at Alexandria, Va.  Officer said it will be at Fairfax office but letter says 600 Dulany Street . No big deal, just a little longer drive. 

Nice. Congrats. I know that place. Its 10 minutes from my place. I think there is a museum in that building.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jc2149 said:

Yes when I looked up on maps it showed uspto Office and museum. Also, my wife got same date and place for oath. 

Happy for you guys. You almost done with USCIS :).

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Sam90210 said:

Nice. Congrats. I know that place. Its 10 minutes from my place. I think there is a museum in that building.

Based on the trend in the last few months, it takes about 6 months to attend the interview which is not really bad compared to other field offices where it ranges from 10 to 15 months. They are currently sending interview notices for people who applied early September 2019.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Jc2149 said:

Good luck.

I got oath date 3/27 at Alexandria, Va.  Officer said it will be at Fairfax office but letter says 600 Dulany Street . No big deal, just a little longer drive. 

Congrats.!!

Did you or your wife have a name change?  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, Jc2149 said:

No. She did her name change in local court so same regular oath ceremony. Certificate will have new name.

Thanks. and good luck for the Ceremony ..!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.