smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

5 minutes ago, jaybeltisroy said:

Guys, there is one march filer who is still waiting for her NOA2. I think her received date was March 24. Just imagine almost 6 months now of waiting and still no feedback from USCIS.

Don't get me wrong... I know that there are still people waiting who filed a long time ago... I feel for them but, at the same time, I'm in my own waiting game.  I see that you were approved in 126 days; congratulations! 

6 minutes ago, mcs said:

Don't get me wrong... I know that there are still people waiting who filed a long time ago... I feel for them but, at the same time, I'm in my own waiting game.  I see that you were approved in 126 days; congratulations! 

Thank you!

Well it is really a waiting game now. It doesn't matter of when they received your case (USCIS) because it depends of how fast they review your case. There was a thread about the pending cases of k1 visa and the reason why they are holding it back because they are trying to catch up with the other visa type.

I am still waiting for the eligibility letter from abu dhabi embassy which can take 2 months before i can schedule my interview. I know it sucks but i am not gonna worry about it now. 

Edited by jaybeltisroy

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, LabOz said:

There was one non-expedite May 1st NOA1 approved with NOA 2 this past week. We will see more as the month goes by. :dancing:

That's for K-3 though. Still, It's good that they are touching May 1st cases.

May Case update: name updated 

NOA1 is May 31st

Country is Nigeria

Edited by Trinab80
Made a mistake

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

FYI....I will be posting updates in our thread as they come in so for those that don't have access to the tracker, no need to worry. I will post it in here!!!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

May Case update: name updated 

NOA1 is May 31st

Country is Nigeria

Wait...Did u receive ur NOA2???

MY NOA1 IA MAY 10TH

COUNTRY IS  GAMBIA

Just now, Courtney Payne said:

Wait...Did u receive ur NOA2???

MY NOA1 IA MAY 10TH

COUNTRY IS  GAMBIA

No....see my comment below this one. I will be posting all updates I receive from the tracker.

Trust me, when I get my NOA2, my reaction won't be so blah! Lol!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

FYI....I will be posting updates in our thread as they come in so for those that don't have access to the tracker, no need to worry. I will post it in here!!!

There have been lots of updates today!!yayy🙌🙌💃💃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question for my VJ pals, My fiancee is from the Philippines, she worked aboard in Singapore for 2 years. In February when I visited her and proposed to her, she accepted , we got engaged. I told her since you are going to be my wife I want you to stay here in the Philippines and enjoy time with your family until our visa is approved and you come to the USA. and I will support you and take care of all your needs. She was over joyed. She went back to Singapore, gave her employer a one month notice so they could replace her, they were happy for her and agreed. She returned to Philippines after the one month and the rest is history. Now my question, She needs an NBI from Singapore since she lived there for over 6 months. Does anyone know how to get the NBI from Singapore since she is now living back in the Philippines. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all, and keep the faith! Our time is coming soon.

Timeline
6 hours ago, kannan said:

That's for K-3 though. Still, It's good that they are touching May 1st cases.

How do you know it was for K-3? It was a little odd that they would pick a random I-129F from May with so many other unapproved Feb, Mar and April.

K-3 is a rarity these days as CR-1's don't take too much longer than K-1's.

2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

No....see my comment below this one. I will be posting all updates I receive from the tracker.

Trust me, when I get my NOA2, my reaction won't be so blah! Lol!

:lol: :thumbs:

Timeline
1 hour ago, bcoakley06 said:

Has there?

I called uscis and was told still feb lol. Has any May filers got a update?

Only 1 NON-expedite K-1 as of yesterday but seems like that might be a K-3 so no, not not any regular May approvals yet.

Plenty of March winers and Aprilites who deserve to be approved FIRST.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

" Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between September 30, 2017 and October 5, 2017*. "
I remember when I started the timeline in May and it said " 20th August". Happy times. :dancing:

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LabOz said:

How do you know it was for K-3? It was a little odd that they would pick a random I-129F from May with so many other unapproved Feb, Mar and April.

K-3 is a rarity these days as CR-1's don't take too much longer than K-1's.

:lol: :thumbs:

Coz that person posted it on this thread earlier :)

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

Question for my VJ pals, My fiancee is from the Philippines, she worked aboard in Singapore for 2 years. In February when I visited her and proposed to her, she accepted , we got engaged. I told her since you are going to be my wife I want you to stay here in the Philippines and enjoy time with your family until our visa is approved and you come to the USA. and I will support you and take care of all your needs. She was over joyed. She went back to Singapore, gave her employer a one month notice so they could replace her, they were happy for her and agreed. She returned to Philippines after the one month and the rest is history. Now my question, She needs an NBI from Singapore since she lived there for over 6 months. Does anyone know how to get the NBI from Singapore since she is now living back in the Philippines. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all, and keep the faith! Our time is coming soon.

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services/apply/certificate-of-clearance there are probably other methods but my friend google pointed me here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.