smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, Brntorun said:

Not to b a poopyhead,

If it 7 months, there wont b any xmas weddings, with cfo, medical and interview, i was hoping to get my fiance over the holidays, but the longer this takes the more unaffordable the airfare becomes

Nothing we can do about it tho

7 months from Noa1  May-Dec. hopefully before xmas

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I wanted to say thanks to you guys, as I have been lurking in your I-129F April forum mostly - read it multiple times a day - and here, even though I do not quite belong here. I filed an I-130 at the end of April (Received date of April 26/Notice date of May 1) and filed an I-129F | K3 at mid-May (Received date of May 12/Notice date of May 16) as we got married in Russia. We were using your guys' enthusiasm and positive energy to manage through this frustrating time-period of open ended approval date together with my wonderful wife. There are only a few K3 applications on the entire site, and there was 1 in my timeline vicinity, therefore the timeline estimate does not even work.... Additionally, I could not track the status of I-130 online either until Sept 5 = case was not found, but I could track the I-129F, I was banking on getting that approved first based on what I saw happening.

So, here came the surprise - no notification, no status update online (still pending), but this morning I opened my mailbox and I found a single mail - it was the I-797 NOA2 for the I-130 petition | APPROVED on Sept 1. SRC*****41577 in 123 DAYS.

What an awesome Saturday present! Of course, now comes the NVC and stuff, but at least from here, the process is transparent and predictable.

This came in 2 months faster than current statistics, therefore those of you who are waiting, there is a chance that it will go faster. It is easier said than done, but hang in there, it is a wonderful feeling when you finally get what you want and deserve.

Last but not least, it seems that at least the Texas Service Center is working more or less okay.

Thanks again for the opportunity and wish you an expeditious approval of your case!

P.S. My timeline is updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
23 minutes ago, slownomooo said:

I wanted to say thanks to you guys, as I have been lurking in your I-129F April forum mostly - read it multiple times a day - and here, even though I do not quite belong here. I filed an I-130 at the end of April (Received date of April 26/Notice date of May 1) and filed an I-129F | K3 at mid-May (Received date of May 12/Notice date of May 16) as we got married in Russia. We were using your guys' enthusiasm and positive energy to manage through this frustrating time-period of open ended approval date together with my wonderful wife. There are only a few K3 applications on the entire site, and there was 1 in my timeline vicinity, therefore the timeline estimate does not even work.... Additionally, I could not track the status of I-130 online either until Sept 5 = case was not found, but I could track the I-129F, I was banking on getting that approved first based on what I saw happening.

So, here came the surprise - no notification, no status update online (still pending), but this morning I opened my mailbox and I found a single mail - it was the I-797 NOA2 for the I-130 petition | APPROVED on Sept 1. SRC*****41577 in 123 DAYS.

What an awesome Saturday present! Of course, now comes the NVC and stuff, but at least from here, the process is transparent and predictable.

This came in 2 months faster than current statistics, therefore those of you who are waiting, there is a chance that it will go faster. It is easier said than done, but hang in there, it is a wonderful feeling when you finally get what you want and deserve.

Last but not least, it seems that at least the Texas Service Center is working more or less okay.

Thanks again for the opportunity and wish you an expeditious approval of your case!

P.S. My timeline is updated.

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

is anyone else experiencing any issues with logging into their USCIS.gov account to check their status? the website is up but it fails to login to my account at the login page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kamy010 said:

is anyone else experiencing any issues with logging into their USCIS.gov account to check their status? the website is up but it fails to login to my account at the login page.

It could be possible that the website is under maintenance. They do it sometimes :)

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Kirin2002 said:

It could be possible that the website is under maintenance. They do it sometimes :)

aaand its back up. I was hoping it was down because of an overwhelming amount of approvals lol. No cigar. 

Day 121. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey guys!!!! Is there any MAY/JUNE fillers getting approved or have recieved thier Noa2? Me and my fiance were JUNE fillers,  and still waiting for NOA2... Congratulation for all who got approvef and have thier noa2.. Goodluck to all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Josiah angela said:

Hey guys!!!! Is there any MAY/JUNE fillers getting approved or have recieved thier Noa2? Me and my fiance were JUNE fillers,  and still waiting for NOA2... Congratulation for all who got approvef and have thier noa2.. Goodluck to all

Hi

not sure 

our case was received on April 28

still waiting for NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Julia and Wojtek said:

Hi

not sure 

our case was received on April 28

still waiting for NOA2

Hi, lots of march and april filers got thier Noa2, wish our turn come too🙏🙏🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, good afternoon (for me lol)!

Kinda excited to start this week, hopefully they will work on late april/early may! Esimated timeline says sept 13 to sept 15, so who knows? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
40 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Hey guys, good afternoon (for me lol)!

Kinda excited to start this week, hopefully they will work on late april/early may! Esimated timeline says sept 13 to sept 15, so who knows? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm rooting for you... my timeline now moved to September 16 - September 21 but, again, who know...?  

Timeline
15 minutes ago, mcs said:

I'm rooting for you... my timeline now moved to September 16 - September 21 but, again, who know...?  

Rooting for you too!! And maybe that wonderful birthday present in a USCIS envelop! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, BJCHEW said:

Any one planning to get married on Feb or early?  I planned on Feb but now really worry about it.

I think you're good if you planned February.. plenty of time!

We, on the hand lol, were planning to have it in December :(

When we filed in late April, our goal was me being in the US for thanksgiving.. But now, to be honest, I'm hoping for the holidays :( 

but we never know, after NOA2, the process goes really fast in Brazil, less than a month to have the visa on hands.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.