smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Well as we approach the weekend.... let's say goodbye to another week.... hopefully next week may bring some positive news for May Filers.... Happy Weekend !!! 🤗

26 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Well as we approach the weekend.... let's say goodbye to another week.... hopefully next week may bring some positive news for May Filers.... Happy Weekend !!! 🤗

Day 126 for me

Day 109 - received date

Day 107 - notice date

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

122 here!!

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

7 hours ago, LabOz said:

Only 3 approvals today plus the 1 RFE to approval for Keith.

Pretty sad numbers overall.

Someone must have found that November file behind a file cabinet.

This week has been brutal! It seems like they took the whole week off instead of just Monday!

Day129.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
18 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

This week has been brutal! It seems like they took the whole week off instead of just Monday!

Day129.

Feel yah... Day 128 here :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello brothers and sisters, I don’t read and post in the thread that much, only because unfortunately it makes me more anxious. But I come here today to send positive thoughts for all of you out there waiting to be with your loved ones. Remember that every day that passes by we’re closer and closer to be with our soul mates. Waiting can be painful specially for those who don’t see their partners in a long time. But keep in mind that the longest you’ve been without him/her is in the past. I hope this message can touch some anxious hearts like mine. Have you all a wonderful weekend full of love and positive energy. Our time to get the NOA2 is so close guys!!! It’s coming! :wub:

2 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

Day 127 here.. I was told the CA service center was the best but I doubt it by now... so frustrating... 

I totally agree i should have waited till winter to file i guess it is faster cause less people file in winter months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, MariaB Soria said:

Day 127 here.. I was told the CA service center was the best but I doubt it by now... so frustrating... 

Years ago it went to the SC that was determined by the state you lived in. Now they all go to CALI so no choice.

If petitioner has possible criminal issues they may sent to the black hole of Vermont Service Center

2 hours ago, BJCHEW said:

How about IOS? 

nope. it is only for Android.

Each app does different things that the other will not do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.