smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
17 minutes ago, PilgrimUS said:

Sometimes its no what you say. But how you say it. I can see how "when it happens it happens." could be seen as abrasive. Even if not intentional. 

People are already tender and ultra sensitive over this process. 

If you wana see a group of cute cuddly bright eyed creatures jump on you with teeth and claws? Come to VJ forums and try poking around with a stick or mention extra time and delays.  lol :protest:

LOL... I hear ya... Everyone waiting in these forums is stressed to the max and it doesn't take much to push the "wrong button."  We have all of our dreams invested in this, seemingly, endless waiting process and anything, even if it's the truth, threatens to dash our hopes of quickly getting to the end of this journey... well, you've seen what happens... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

oh ya! It can get real messy real quick.

Speaking of waiting and mess. Hurricane Irma will hit us here in florida this weekend.

To all in the path. Please be safe and may good news find us on the other side of this catastrophic hurricane.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, PilgrimUS said:

Speaking of waiting and mess. Hurricane Irma will hit us here in florida this weekend.

To all in the path. Please be safe and may good news find us on the other side of this catastrophic hurricane.

Tampa area here, waiting to see what direction it takes before leaving home.. Be safe

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
8 hours ago, Julia and Wojtek said:

It's also day 127 since NOA1.. still waiting 

Did you use a new form for your application? Cause we filled an old one  before they changed it, now kinda worried :( 

They would have returned it by now it is accepted just waiting for approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
3 hours ago, PilgrimUS said:

My fiance is in Florida too..I am sooo freaked out.. Only pray it doesn't hit you guys there... May God protects you. Praying hard.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

They would have returned it by now it is accepted just waiting for approval

Yea you're right..hope it's not gonna take too long 

thanks for your respond anyway :) 

So I am a little confused and hope some here can help. On form I  134 it ask about dependents. Well i got my divorced the first of the year. On the tax return it was joint. So my question is i pay only half of the kids needs. How do i explain this on the form? It shows in divorce i am only responsible for them the week i have them or 26 weeks a year. So can someone please explain to me if my 2 kids count as 2 dependents or just 1 so it only half a year? Again thanks for all the help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

So I am a little confused and hope some here can help. On form I  134 it ask about dependents. Well i got my divorced the first of the year. On the tax return it was joint. So my question is i pay only half of the kids needs. How do i explain this on the form? It shows in divorce i am only responsible for them the week i have them or 26 weeks a year. So can someone please explain to me if my 2 kids count as 2 dependents or just 1 so it only half a year? Again thanks for all the help.

So, same thing happens to my fiancé, but he has the kids 33% of their time.. he pays child support, but in the taxes they are not his dependents, they are in their moms taxes. I don't know if it's the same case, but we're considering his salary without the child support, and no dependents, just the two of us.

18 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

So, same thing happens to my fiancé, but he has the kids 33% of their time.. he pays child support, but in the taxes they are not his dependents, they are in their moms taxes. I don't know if it's the same case, but we're considering his salary without the child support, and no dependents, just the two of us.

I claim one on my taxes for 2017 really confused. Thank you for the info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.