smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Great to see at least those notifications by email and text are working. Good luck you all :)

Yeah, I was worried we wouldn't get any email but it worked! I hope it will work for everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

So I need to update my timeline. I had to refile my Fiance Petition. Mailed it out yesterday. Checked it three times and still forgot to send in the 2 passport photos. Ugh !!!!! So mad... So I made an Infopass appointment at the Immigration Office near my house for 5/30 to hand deliver them, so they can scan them to my file before I get an RFE. I found out that the Immigration Officers can assist with some simple tasks like that. Maybe he felt sorry for me because I was crying because he told me my Petition was denied and he was being extra helpful. Cant believe I forgot that, water under the bridge now. Good luck to everyone 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

So excited!! Just received the text telling us that our case has been received and they provided the receipt number! The process has begun ^^

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
6 hours ago, Maria1989 said:

So I need to update my timeline. I had to refile my Fiance Petition. Mailed it out yesterday. Checked it three times and still forgot to send in the 2 passport photos. Ugh !!!!! So mad... So I made an Infopass appointment at the Immigration Office near my house for 5/30 to hand deliver them, so they can scan them to my file before I get an RFE. I found out that the Immigration Officers can assist with some simple tasks like that. Maybe he felt sorry for me because I was crying because he told me my Petition was denied and he was being extra helpful. Cant believe I forgot that, water under the bridge now. Good luck to everyone 

Maria!! Don't be that worried!! Luckily you have noticed this just after sending the entire package. It can be fixed! You are adding only a few days extra to your timeline. Do not worry about it :)

good luck!!!

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, my partner sent our packet on the 16/5 and it was delivered and signed for today wooohoooo. We are so excited and now I'm soooo nervous as its the waiting part now then my medical n interview. I miss my partner sooooo much I can't wait to be with her :) timeline updated 👍

Edited by JrJonesy4

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Looks like we're FINALLY joining your ranks! We sent ours last night via FedEx, and I put him on a plane back to Australia this afternoon, to return to the States if/when he's granted the visa! The nerves are real!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

please can anybody that file recently tell me what document they summit for I-129F please. i want to make sure i have all my paper correctly before i turned it in. please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Blessing2017 said:

please can anybody that file recently tell me what document they summit for I-129F please. i want to make sure i have all my paper correctly before i turned it in. please

What do you mean? If you are more specific I can try and help and say what I filed? Also if you Google questions about documentation to include in a k1 visa application there are plenty of sites to help guide you. Me and my partner nearly used a lawyer until I spent months before hand reaseaching and realizing actually we could do this ourself. Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i mean the application what you send to the. like 1-129F package and what others document you put in before you sent it out. i have my pacake i have photo copies of my communication calls and  money order and what else do i need to include? please. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Blessing2017 said:

i mean the application what you send to the. like 1-129F package and what others document you put in before you sent it out. i have my pacake i have photo copies of my communication calls and  money order and what else do i need to include? please. 

Cover letter, supplement letter, intent to mary letter , biography  and pictures with your relatives together with ur F relatives are much better . You can search other info in Google or in k1approve.com website for more info about I129f goodluck .😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.