smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

For redundancy. 

Just cause.

I'm 39. If I live to be 80. I have 41 years left to be with the soul I am attached too.  That is 14,965 nights and 14,964 days.

there are 365 days a year.

Each day that passes is 24 hours.

take into effect of a work day of average 10-12 hours. Minus sleep recommend by Drs. Is 42 waking hours a week, 168 hours a month, 2,016 hours a year, and 82,656 hours in 41 years. 

to me that's not a lot of sunrises.

Days feel like hours, hours minutes. 

But to the average. That's more than I should ask for in my lifetime. 

I will be humbled to spend any remanding days of my days with my fiancee. 

I am counting every day and every day lost.

I ask the powers to be to let my days and hours be spent with the one I love most.

Until that happens. I just count on being with my significant other just one more day. 

I hope everyone honest in there intentions and honest in their love, finds themselves one day more with there significant other. 

One day over is another day closer..

:time:

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, PilgrimUS said:

For redundancy. 

Just cause.

I'm 39. If I live to be 80. I have 41 years left to be with the soul I am attached too.  That is 14,965 nights and 14,964 days.

there are 365 days a year.

Each day that passes is 24 hours.

take into effect of a work day of average 10-12 hours. Minus sleep recommend by Drs. Is 42 waking hours a week, 168 hours a month, 2,016 hours a year, and 82,656 hours in 41 years. 

to me that's not a lot of sunrises.

Days feel like hours, hours minutes. 

But to the average. That's more than I should ask for in my lifetime. 

I will be humbled to spend any remanding days of my days with my fiancee. 

I am counting every day and every day lost.

I ask the powers to be to let my days and hours be spent with the one I love most.

Until that happens. I just count on being with my significant other just one more day. 

I hope everyone honest in there intentions and honest in their love, finds themselves one day more with there significant other. 

One day over is another day closer..

:time:

AMEN!!!😍😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Rickey&Aiza said:

U May filers are waiting just like us April filers are. Most of us are 140 days+ at the moment and haven't herd a thing yet. Good luck to u all and get ready for a long wait because the government is moving slow for some reason. 

There is definitely a reason and it's about to get much worse.

BUT anything worth while is worth waiting for.

Is it just me or are others time lines being moved back? I just checked and went from Sept 22nd to 26th to sept 26th to oct 1st moved back a total of 8 days this week. Why has things slowed down so much from last year? At this rate it wont be 4 to 6 months start to finish but rather 10 to 12. Sorry just venting and very confused on what is taking so long

Edited by bcoakley06

Timeline
20 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Is it just me or are others time lines being moved back? I just checked and went from Sept 22nd to 26th to sept 26th to oct 1st moved back a total of 8 days this week. Why has things slowed down so much from last year? At this rate it wont be 4 to 6 months start to finish but rather 10 to 12. Sorry just venting and very confused on what is taking so long

No time But our time.

Please have consideration for those before us. 

Fill in your ______

Fact is. 

You can't assume.

USCIS is processing.

Let it be.

You manage your life as you would when your fiance/e is at home.

Would you be so ______

Time really doesn't matter.

At least for the journey.

We will be.

And like education.

No-one can take that away from us.

Or you in this matter.

Just think ..

Timeline

What I am articulating is,

That you should never put a timeline between you and love or the one you love.

How ever long it takes. Should never be a measure of your l9ve, devotion, or life. 

No harm. No foul.

Just a real. Interjection of this process.

1 hour ago, Hey Jude said:

Keep the faith everybody! According to Igors list, I noticed most of the Noa2's that were recently approved have Noa 1 dates of mid to late April. They are getting to May it seems. Hopefully soon we will see May fliers getting Noa2's. As far as our timeline goes those dates change constantly up and down, I would put more trust in the newly approved Noa2's then the timelines. No matter what, each day is one day closer. 1. Pray 2. Keep the faith 3. Don't worry.  Good things come to those who wait!

Thats really good news of they are end of april. That means our time is near

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't post at all on here but read every now and again. I'm a UK may filer at 111 days, it seems most average is 120-140days however you just don't know and can be anytime now..... Things to consider: Each case is different, country of beneficiary, don't play attention to VJ timeline as its based on a % of k1 filers as not every registers and then filing out and keeping their timelines up todate which also doesn't happen n if it is its filed out late thus the timelines keep changing. From research base the noa2 wait on 4 months.... Good luck all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, JrJonesy4 said:

I don't post at all on here but read every now and again. I'm a UK may filer at 111 days, it seems most average is 120-140days however you just don't know and can be anytime now..... Things to consider: Each case is different, country of beneficiary, don't play attention to VJ timeline as its based on a % of k1 filers as not every registers and then filing out and keeping their timelines up todate which also doesn't happen n if it is its filed out late thus the timelines keep changing. From research base the noa2 wait on 4 months.... Good luck all

We have the same noa1 date. I'm at 111 days too. 🤗😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.