smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Wish you all the best

Noticed today our timeline has been moved back yet again. Anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah my timeline is going crazy.. it was sept 15th first, then all the past days it has Β been moving and last night it said sept 10th. Now it says sept 12 lol

I dont trust it anymoreΒ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Brntorun said:

I was looking at the list of all the cases on it, why so many names not clickable? And, why noa2 dates for months like oct, nov etc from last year?

Β 

Also, i looked at my timeline, and it says for consulate, Armenia

My fiancee is from the Philippines

Β 

Did they just lose my application??

I am a total newbie to this site but let me try to help with what I know :)

Β 

On the NOA2 dates, the website relies on people updating their timelines to help predict and provide some indication for us all on potential status of applications. In some cases like the October, November ones etc, it's possible and very likely that people just didn't update their timelines, which is why everyone has timeline update passion as it helps everyone so much!Β 

Β 

On the consulate, you can just update your timeline profile and correct. if you go to your username in the top right and click "my timeline" and then edit, there is an option to update the relevant embassy.Β 

Β 

Sorry not sure on the clickable question.Β 

Β 

Hope this helps :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Yeah my timeline is going crazy.. it was sept 15th first, then all the past days it has Β been moving and last night it said sept 10th. Now it says sept 12 lol

I dont trust it anymoreΒ 

Mine too! Was the 16th yesterday and now back to the 18th...I am convinced it's because of the public holiday on Monday coming up.Β 

Β 

Boooooooooooooooooo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, LucyG289 said:

I am a total newbie to this site but let me try to help with what I know :)

Β 

On the NOA2 dates, the website relies on people updating their timelines to help predict and provide some indication for us all on potential status of applications. In some cases like the October, November ones etc, it's possible and very likely that people just didn't update their timelines, which is why everyone has timeline update passion as it helps everyone so much!Β 

Β 

On the consulate, you can just update your timeline profile and correct. if you go to your username in the top right and click "my timeline" and then edit, there is an option to update the relevant embassy.Β 

Β 

Sorry not sure on the clickable question.Β 

Β 

Hope this helps :)

Oh ok, i thought that was done by the usa, i never noticed it before

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Brntorun said:

It seems everyones bday is in sept lol

Mines the 18th

My fiance is the 25th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
43 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

I dont trust it anymoreΒ 

Yeah, mine is now September 11 - 16.... still hoping it hits for my birthday, though!Β  :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

Good things happening soon, keep the faith, I am not sure if it is accurate but my number was 794 on igors list 3 days ago and now it is 755. Moving in the right direction! My birthday is Sept 22 so I am praying for a happy Birthday surprise! Keep the faith all, one day closer!

Mine was gone from Igor can you check mine please?

Timeline
4 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

I dont trust it anymoreΒ 

Yeah mine changed again also, going in the wrong direction tho. It now says Sept. 22 - 27 Β what the heck. lol Β 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

Yeah mine changed again also, going in the wrong direction tho. It now says Sept. 22 - 27 Β what the heck. lol Β 

Hey everybody Β I noticed on IgorsΒ list today that the dates of the Noa 2 approvals were from mid to late April Filers, that's a good sign, we are in the home stretch for our Noa 2, Crossing fingers!

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.