smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, BCILUWAMH said:

Hello may filers!!! I just received a notification from the app..they are on April 29th ! Omg soon our time

So EXCITING!!!:dancing:

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

What?! Are you serious? Was there an approval for apr 29????

my received date is apr 28!

Yes I just saw it...I don't know how to send the screenshot here

5 minutes ago, j N j said:

What app is this please?

USCIS Case status app. Download it from the google play store. When ypu.put your case in there is an option to receive updates for cases like your's. 

13 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

What?! Are you serious? Was there an approval for apr 29????

my received date is apr 28!

Be patient. They never go in exact order.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

Be patient. They never go in exact order.

Oh I've been patient so far.. but  ow it's so close I will give myself the right of being a little anxious! And I was just excited cause this is great news, thought they were gonna get stuck in mid april forever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
17 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

They are moving along.

20170831_115954.png

How come I don't get any updates from this APP ???!!!:ranting:

Everything is enabled in the settings...

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

On 2017-5-17 at 6:47 PM, JrJonesy4 said:

Hey, my partner sent our packet on the 16/5 and it was delivered and signed for today wooohoooo. We are so excited and now I'm soooo nervous as its the waiting part now then my medical n interview. I miss my partner sooooo much I can't wait to be with her :) timeline updated .

1 hour ago, AnaMolina said:

Oh I've been patient so far.. but  ow it's so close I will give myself the right of being a little anxious! And I was just excited cause this is great news, thought they were gonna get stuck in mid april forever

I know what you mean. Maybe they are finally making some progress.

3 minutes ago, Aping26 said:

What if I will abort the process? What if I want to back out and not pursue the application? I kinda not like the emotional abuse my fiance is doing to me. He loves me but it seemed that everything is not going well. Will I have a problem if I apply for a tourist visa? 

From my experience and others I have talked to I do not believe withdrawing will affect any future plans you have.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dnavinnie said:

I know what you mean. Maybe they are finally making some progress.

Keep the faith, they are moving forward and so are we all :)) to receive our NOA2s very very soon. 

I know it's a public holiday in the US on Monday, so let's hope they work twice as hard tomorrow to get through all the cases!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.