smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

My filipino fiance just checked and it shows you are suppose to have visa approved before attending cfo

I would inquire again. We definitely did ours without issue before visa approval. Here's the key: you can do the seminar, and get the paper saying you've completed it, before you get the visa. However, once you have the visa, you need to return to the CFO to get the stamp prior to departure. This can be done on a walk-in without an appointment and takes about 5 minutes, unlike attending the seminar actual. 

2 hours ago, Brntorun said:

I found this, it says you can do it ahead of time, but need to register it after you get usa visa

My question now is (2nd pic) does my fiance need all my info to register to get the cfo?

Screenshot_20170830-220540.png

Screenshot_20170830-220629.png

Mine took our papers and copy of my passport with her, but i'm 99% sure she wasn't asked for any of it. I'll ask her next time we talk and confirm to be sure. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
20 hours ago, nexiou said:

Thanks everyone!! Yes our case was expedited, it took three months but it finally worked out. 

If I have one advice: don't think about the visa every minute of the day (that's what I used to do), it will happen no matter what and don't get overwhelmed by all that stress. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Advice not taken !!

LOL...

I think about it all day and dream about it all night...

Unless someone does me a favor and knock me out unconscious, I'm gonna be thinking about this NO2 until the day... the precious and glorious day when I'll finally hold it in my hand.

Oh!! What a wonderful day it will be :dance::dancing:

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
19 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

I'm confident you will get this present! Not my bday but if I get it, I won't mind either Lol

Ugh... timeline slipped again this morning... hopefully, it will slip back sometime...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Courtney Payne said:

Stay confident everyone! I have been getring a lot of alerts on approved visas lately!!😁😁😁

Could you please bottle some of that patience and enthusiasm and send some my way... :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mcs said:

Ugh... timeline slipped again this morning... hopefully, it will slip back sometime...

Mine still looks the same. I was anxious during all these months, but now that this is getting closer, I'm actually starting to get nervous lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

Mine still looks the same. I was anxious during all these months, but now that this is getting closer, I'm actually starting to get nervous lol

You're one up on me then... I've been anxious and nervous the whole time.  ;)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mcs said:

You're one up on me then... I've been anxious and nervous the whole time.  ;)

Lol, I feel that it's getting closer, but at the same time I think we're most likely to get an RFE... but oh well, we can deal with it! 

And then things move reaaaally fast here in Brazil.. less than a month to get the visa issued, and thats making me even more nervous (but the good kind of nervous now) lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, BCILUWAMH said:

Hello may filers!!! I just received a notification from the app..they are on April 29th ! Omg soon our time

What?! Are you serious? Was there an approval for apr 29????

my received date is apr 28!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.