smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

are there any one here still waiting for the case number from the NVC?we got approved Nov. 1 after that we dont heard anything😞😞😞 .. we keep calling NVC and they always says not yet recieved and will send an email kinda frustrating😔😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I was approved November 15th. i  figured hey let me give it a shot and call after 2 weeks exact. there are still saying wait time of 6 weeks. I dont like the sound of that cause in 4 weeks its Christmas and im sure some agents will have vacation. I need to stay positive. I need to stay positive. I need to stay positive :jest:

25 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yeah I really didn't know about day 3 thing I'm really interested too. 

I’ve always heard start calling after 2 weeks. Has anyone else heard 3 days?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

It's just doesn't seem to be our time still.

On your scan there's a case that is 4 from me that got approved but there are 2 cases in between them that were already approved a couple weeks earlier. I just don't understand how hard is it for them to get to my damn case!!!!

As much front-loading I put in case, the adjudicator should just approve my case with ease...unless they over there taking there time looking at the 50-60 pics I added. SMH!

50-60 pics that seem like a lot I think vj recommend 5 pictures that said can't wait for you to be approve ready to celebrate with you 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jeffreyyu said:

50-60 pics that seem like a lot I think vj recommend 5 pictures that said can't wait for you to be approve ready to celebrate with you 

@Trinab80 wow yeah 50-60 may actually cause it to make an adujidicator believe it's a big hard case and take time, no?

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Trinab80 wow yeah 50-60 may actually cause it to make an adujidicator believe it's a big hard case and take time, no?

If that is the case, I will never get approved. 100+ photos. My file when it went out was like 3 church Bibles put together :lol::lol:

Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

If that is the case, I will never get approved. 100+ photos. My file when it went out was like 3 church Bibles put together :lol::lol:

I don't think it's like never approved or anything but we know from past interview thing that they do chose to go for easier cases first, because that means more points yay for them.

my whole thing was like 97 pages or so with 40 pages on hotel and itineraries boarding passes stamps, a 10+ pages for petitioners passport and maybe a 15 pictures 2 in each page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Guys, I dont even have that many pics in 3 years of relationship haha I sent 3 pics with just him, one with hos mom, one with his daughter and that was it. No one asked for more on my interview either

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Guys, does beneficiary have to have I-134, Affidavit of Support with for the interview at the embassy?  If so, I assume I need to complete, sign and get it over to her before the interview. Right?

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I don't think it's like never approved or anything but we know from past interview thing that they do chose to go for easier cases first, because that means more points yay for them.

my whole thing was like 97 pages or so with 40 pages on hotel and itineraries boarding passes stamps, a 10+ pages for petitioners passport and maybe a 15 pictures 2 in each page.

Whatever it is, it is. Day, week, even a month longer or shorter doesn't bother me anymore. I waited so long I am numb. I have actually gone to visit one more time since I filed the petition, so God forbid they ask for more stuff, they will get another Bible :lol:

Timeline
Just now, AnaMolina said:

Guys, I dont even have that many pics in 3 years of relationship haha I sent 3 pics with just him, one with hos mom, one with his daughter and that was it. No one asked for more on my interview either

My fiancé was a photographer... we even have pictures from our very first date...later we laughed a lot cause we were definitely not planning for this 😂😂😂 

and im emotional crazy with keeping everything as a memory which turned out to be a good thing that I keep boarding passes(his passes on the other hand was getting lost even after he learnt we need them...men 🤷‍♀️

Timeline
1 minute ago, alik said:

Guys, does beneficiary have to have I-134, Affidavit of Support with for the interview at the embassy?  If so, I assume I need to complete, sign and get it over to her before the interview. Right?

Yes!

by the way about affidavit of support, my embassy says it can be used for a year so I'm just going to get it when I'm there in January. Hope it won't be a problem cause I don't want to pay to just send those forms later..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.