smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

If you're filing for his son, you have to list all those that will be dependent on you in your household on the I-134.

As for the visa application, you will have to fill out and pay a fee for each person you are sponsoring. So that's a visa fee for the beneficiary and a fee for his son.

USCIS said one form in regards to the I-129f which is the separate from the DS-160 (visa application).

Ok great, thank you.

One I-134 it is :)

Trying to get everything ready so once the NVC noitice arrives we got all our ducks in the row :)

18 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Seems we are in same boat. Cases around mine are also approved or RFE in both directions lol.

With you is a different story, USCIS doesn't have your case anymore, God took it over. They were afraid that if you get approved and leave all of the institutions would not be able to absorb all of the "scanless" cases, as we all know, withdrawals are devastating for individuals suffering, friends and family :lol::lol:.

By the way, that last scan and totals update was beyond spectacular B-). (Tonight again or I can go to sleep early? :)) THANK YOU !

Just now, MarkbK1 said:

Ok great, thank you.

One I-134 it is :)

Trying to get everything ready so once the NVC noitice arrives we got all our ducks in the row :)

Go to uscis.gov and review the instructions that come with the I-134 so you know you're filling it out correctly.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

3 hours ago, SHIQUILO said:

OMG!!!!

Congratulations, you got it my friend!!!!!

God is good!

2 hours ago, aisha1109 said:

Finally!!! 

Congratulations!! You and your Fiance must be over the moon happy!!! 

Thank uuuuu ❤

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

USCIS case tracker notification just came in 

No country just says USA 

NOA1 received date is May 31st

Case Approved 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, TeeSam said:

Disappointed until I saw ALL the May23rds got RFE smh kinda glad my case wasn't up there today. Congrats on the May 30th Jamaica approval whoever that is. Since I've been monitoring approvals on the app I've never ever seen an approval from Jamaica so hopefully that's a good sign for us with our SO in Ja

This definitely gives me hope!

16 hours ago, Bearcat.Eric said:

I'm so sorry and i hope you can meet your fiance asap. And 18th january? Uscis just got the rfe response i sent. Also, my wedding is 27th january.........so i have to have interview at seoul before 14th january. is there a thing like applying for emergency interview appointment? Omg i have to find about it right now

Wow i'm so sorry.. I honestly don't think there's any way it will work because NVC is taking so long.. so even if you can expedite it at the embassy level, NVC is taking 5-6 weeks in most cases now. We've waited 4 weeks for our case number and still haven't received it... I hope you can figure things out :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Be cool if we had one massive wedding with all of us there. Be a blast!  All the stories and different cultures.  I think would be awesome!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

Has anyone who got NOA2 right before Thanksgiving contacted NVC for case received yet?

That would be too early to call no?

dated before thanksgiving or received in mail before thanksgiving?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

That would be too early to call no?

dated before thanksgiving or received in mail before thanksgiving?

Case approved before Thanksgiving.  Saw guidelines saying to call NVC after day 3. 

Timeline
Just now, TNJ17 said:

Case approved before Thanksgiving.  Saw guidelines saying to call NVC after day 3. 

3 day? Wow that's fast. I think in here people wait at least 2 weeks and right now there are people still waiting after 4 weeks.

lets see if anyone called, I'm really interested in this too. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

I know it’s taking up to 4 weeks now but just curious if anyone has started calling and what their experience was because the guidelines said we could start calling after day 3. It doesn’t mean you’re gonna hear anything by day 3. Just that you can start. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

I know it’s taking up to 4 weeks now but just curious if anyone has started calling and what their experience was because the guidelines said we could start calling after day 3. It doesn’t mean you’re gonna hear anything by day 3. Just that you can start. 

Yeah I really didn't know about day 3 thing I'm really interested too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.