smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Ah, see it now.  Sorry.  I just always look to day and not month.  Just growing more impatient. 😁

It's ok I understand :) Just wanted to tell you..

I know they are touching slowly, but I also think it looks slower because of the amount itself is really lower than those who looked like they are touched more.

Not like this gives any of us any relief at this level...I'm sorry I don't have better updates...

Believe me guys I really want you all gone :D (bittersweet happy I would be)

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I know they are touching slowly, but I also think it looks slower because of the amount itself is really lower than those who looked like they are touched more.

Not like this gives any of us any relief at this level...I'm sorry I don't have better updates...

I know you want us all done..so that way it will free up the remaining adjudicators that are reviewing our cases and start on the next month. Just noticed you are a September filer. I'm gonna follow your timeline so I can watch you cross the victory line in the future.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
Just now, Trinab80 said:

I know you want us all done..so that way it will free up the remaining adjudicators that are reviewing our cases and start on the next month. Just noticed you are a September filer. I'm gonna follow your timeline so I can watch you cross the victory line in the future.

Not just for myself. I'm really okay with the timeline even if it says April for me... But watching this is pretty painful. I'm a too emotional type of human being, and seriously not being able to give an answer hurts me. Cause that's what I do, my friends come to me for advice, and I can help.

I'm extremely lucky, I will even see my fiance soon. And watching all these months makes me appreciate it even more.

I got too deep now, I can't just say ok I'm taking a break from this forum.

I really want to see you guys finally moving on.

42 minutes ago, Naes said:

Last Week's activities.

Please add 60 for the total of backdated updates; 554+60 = 614

April May June Sept Oct Total
11/20/17 24 75 33     132
11/21/17 44 120 16     180
11/22/17 29 92 15 2   138
11/23/17 1 1       2
11/24/17 15 54 30   3 102
Total 113 342 94 2 3 554

11/27 Activities - Please add 10+ for the backdated updates (date September/ October)

April May June Total
11/27/17 18 81 35 134
Total 18 81 35 134

so these are all incl. REF's and all that stuff???

I expected more - hmmmm....your thoughts?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

so these are all incl. REF's and all that stuff???

I expected more - hmmmm....your thoughts?

For last week it looks good, for today I expected more too. But they are all over the place, I think they are trying to wrap april up by correcting some mistakes. And trying to look like they're in June while doing May.... 

this week will show july's possible fate actually so I do want to see an overall 900+ this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congressman finally got word that ours is on an adjuicator's desk but don't know when will be completed.  Hope that means something.  Hope it's good too.  Don't want RFE or anything to slow it.  I sent so much proof with boarding passes and pics and Airbnb receipts and car rental receipt and everything I could get.

I'll keep being in these forums now, lol.  Too much invested and know the frustrations.

Edited by JohnAna05823

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi guys, as what i have posted yesterday.. my fiance called USCIS and he managed to speak to Tier 2 officer after a long hold.. and the officer was very nice.. she said that we need to wait until december 16 because thats the time they will update the system from May to June... 

Yes! It's very sad because we need to wait... and its kinda depressing because we cant do anything.. even our lawyers cant even help us.. 

Now.. i just surround myself with people who encourages me.. motivates me..because i know at the end of this process i will be with my fiance.. soon to be my husband..🤗😊

Believe me or not... im in the stage of depression now.. no NOA2.. no update in the tracker.. even we call everyday nothing.. but again I just to keep my faith in God coz i know He has a greater plans in his perfect time.. 🤗😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well guys, my visa is not issued yet, then it has to be delivered to my house, and my flight is in 10 days. That means I will probably have to reschedule my flight ughhh

anyway, been excited/nervous/scared and sad at the same time, already sayig goodbye to a few people and oh gosh... it hurts! 

This process isnt easy even when you're about to leave lol

4 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Well guys, my visa is not issued yet, then it has to be delivered to my house, and my flight is in 10 days. That means I will probably have to reschedule my flight ughhh

anyway, been excited/nervous/scared and sad at the same time, already sayig goodbye to a few people and oh gosh... it hurts! 

This process isnt easy even when you're about to leave lol

I have heard horror stories of people that have planned big expensive weddings and the beneficiary was not able to be there because of visa delays.  People have lost thousands of dollars on plane tickets and wedding deposits.  It is always a good idea not to book anything until visa is in hand!  

That is a lesson for others here.  I hope that you visa arrives in time and you can be on that flight!  Best of luck to you.  I will pray for your successful journey.  We are all one big family!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey guys, quick question which I couldn't solve by lurking and asking on another subforum: I (the beneficiary) spent 9 months in New Zealand about 8 years ago. Does anyone know if I will need my NZ police certificate? (I'll be going to the Argentina consulate for the interview)

thank you! :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Matiela said:

Hey guys, quick question which I couldn't solve by lurking and asking on another subforum: I (the beneficiary) spent 9 months in New Zealand about 8 years ago. Does anyone know if I will need my NZ police certificate? (I'll be going to the Argentina consulate for the interview)

I believe Yes, you need it because it's longer than 6 months 😊

2 minutes ago, Matiela said:

I believe you will as I think anywhere you have lived for 6 months or more will require you to get one. Doesn't hurt to request and have it just in case.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have heard horror stories of people that have planned big expensive weddings and the beneficiary was not able to be there because of visa delays.  People have lost thousands of dollars on plane tickets and wedding deposits.  It is always a good idea not to book anything until visa is in hand!  

That is a lesson for others here.  I hope that you visa arrives in time and you can be on that flight!  Best of luck to you.  I will pray for your successful journey.  We are all one big family!

Thanks so  much! It was a really great $400 deal ticket lol so eveb if I reschedule it, it wont be more expensive than the $1200 im used to pay! But I could def use that extra money for smth else.

thank you, and best of luck to you as well. I will keep you guys updated!

29 minutes ago, Naes said:

For last week it looks good, for today I expected more too. But they are all over the place, I think they are trying to wrap april up by correcting some mistakes. And trying to look like they're in June while doing May.... 

this week will show july's possible fate actually so I do want to see an overall 900+ this week.

you mean with 900 plus it's possible that the July's get approved around xmas?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

you mean with 900 plus it's possible that the July's get approved around xmas?

July may start yes... June started but not strong enough...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.