smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, alik said:

@Shoegum, will there be a scan tonight please? Thank you!!!!!!!!! :jest:

If he can't make it I'll do it but it will be late.

1 hour ago, Lisa Echols said:

I final received An email today the same thing They are requesting more Information So can you please give me an idea of how this goes I went through Rapid Visa and I called them Due to IN October I made a Payment plan To pay remaining Payment Due to I had A Major Surgery In April that had me off of work for a bit But was still Making payments on my Account with them But Now I BELIEVE what Someone said about them, So I called and couldn't speak with the Finance Dept But will Call them first thing Due to I and Rick One of the Accountant Manager Had went over my Payment Due to My surgery,The rep had the nerve to say since I was 90 Days late it's a charge of 450$ extra On top of my 600.00 Balance,I don't think so,So I looking for Answers ABOUT this it's not like I'm not going to pay my account I fell of BEHIND A Major Surgery,I think it's wrong for this extra money being charge for late when in the beginning It was never once on ANY of my paperwork and with me receiving a Request for more information,What the Heck Rapid Visa do for me I provided every single Information for them to process And This now Confusing on what I need to do besides Provide All information VIA BY CERTIFIED MAIL WITH RECEIPT.

The total cost of Rapid Visa on payment plan is over $1000.00 dollars if you payed 600.00 then 400+ would be due. Look on your account and look at total cost which is listed there.

42 minutes ago, Naes said:

If he can't make it I'll do it but it will be late.

I knewwwwwwww you'd be the rescuer and life saver for the forum! :D

even if we have to wait - we will - but I think we are all dying to see numbers :D

June seemed awesome from the latest scan that @vocaledge did ! can only get better with May's

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
28 minutes ago, plyn1209 said:

Hello to those who are still waiting for the scan 🤗🤗🤗

I'm sooo sorry it will be another 3 hours 😔😔 just got out of work and scan itself will take 2 at least...

8 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm sooo sorry it will be another 3 hours 😔😔 just got out of work and scan itself will take 2 at least...

Its okay. 😁 👍 it's 4:38 p.m here in Philippines so I still can wait till midnight. Oh my fiance will arrived this 10:40 p.m 😍

Ps. We are approved already lol just addicted for everyday scan.

Edited by plyn1209

Timeline
6 minutes ago, plyn1209 said:

Its okay. 😁 👍 it's 4:38 p.m here in Philippines so I still can wait till midnight. Oh my fiance will arrived this 10:40 p.m 😍

Ps. We are approved already lol just addicted for everyday scan.

One day I am needed and I couldn't get out of work! 

Everyday I have nothing to do at work it was ridiculous amount today :) 

Please celebrate for all of us 😊😊😊😁

1 hour ago, Naes said:

One day I am needed and I couldn't get out of work! 

Everyday I have nothing to do at work it was ridiculous amount today :) 

Please celebrate for all of us 😊😊😊😁

haha I like @plyn1209 addiction :D we are all in the same boat - just unapproved

and @Naes they smelled that you wanted to run out today so they gave you loads! aaaaaay

hope you made it out already! don't run home though, no need to sweat ok?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

haha I like @plyn1209 addiction :D we are all in the same boat - just unapproved

and @Naes they smelled that you wanted to run out today so they gave you loads! aaaaaay

hope you made it out already! don't run home though, no need to sweat ok?

I'm running may scan right now :) 

there re are some weird stuff that I never seen before though I'll explain when I'm posting....

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm running may scan right now :) 

there re are some weird stuff that I never seen before though I'll explain when I'm posting....

as if there wasn't enough weirdness going on so far!!! What in the wooooooooorld :S

now I'm curious what it is... hope the scan is almost through

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

as if there wasn't enough weirdness going on so far!!! What in the wooooooooorld :S

now I'm curious what it is... hope the scan is almost through

Some cases has a status change to "sent back to uscis for review by department of state" theychanged from case received to this.... but they don't show up as 129f anymore so scan won't catch it... I just caught it because I was staring at the scan.... I'm going to try to get those empty ones out and find their real status.

Some cases has a status change to "sent back to uscis for review by department of state" theychanged from case received to this.... but they don't show up as 129f anymore so scan won't catch it... I just caught it because I was staring at the scan.... I'm going to try to get those empty ones out and find their real status.

uuuuuuuuuuuugh maybe a newstarter that messed up? :S

why do they do that to us!!!

Yeah i received on an app saying that "before approved now sent back to uscis for review"  how is it possible?... and i think it was from april case country Philippines not sure.

Timeline
Just now, plyn1209 said:

Yeah i received on an app saying that "before approved now sent back to uscis for review"  how is it possible?... and i think it was from april case country Philippines not sure.

Maybe those cases sent accidentally to NRC? I'm hearing a lot about these, theres a topic actually.

However, I just want to get the numbers out to see what's going on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.