smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, kannan said:

Just got back last Saturday from India after spending time with fiancee. I am mad that the petition still has not reached NVC, 27 days after approval. Anybody approved after 10/31 and petition reached NVC?

Sorry for the unexpected wait. But yuuge, he is back from big hugs, approved and loved. Yuuugeee ! How yuge? YUUUUGGGEEE ! Good to have you here again ! 

Related image

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

What is NVC's number and when I call them, what do I say to them to see if they received my case?

NVC Non-Immigrant 603-334-0888. 0777 is only for Immigrant now.

See the "What to do after the NOA2 approval" link in my signature for details.

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

I am June 9th B-). Second Friday in June, First full week Friday in June, 7th business day in June. They are touching June 5th and 6th at this point, which are Monday and Tuesday of my week, sooooo ..... :rolleyes:.

Country where my little Mrs. Squirrel is from is beautiful Croatia :). You know, I've been here for months, and this is the first time someone asked. Well .... thank you (L)!  

My fiancé is from Bosnia! Right next to Croatia. I was just in Croatia and am going back in January! Where in Croatia is she from? 

Just now, Shoegum said:

Hey All, 

lol nope i wont just disappear after my approval. Im still Waiting for my approval Hopefully this week and  yes I'm still traveling will be back home tomorrow and scans will be back to normal :)

i actually did start a scan this afternoon but didn't get chance to look at it.

Okay no problem. Just making sure you are still with us, and didn't run off hiding. 

Safe travels back home tomorrow. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

10 hours ago, Travie said:

You have the same approval date as me. Tomorrow makes 5 weeks. The number is (603) 334-0700. I press 1 for English and then I press 2. 

Looks like you got your case number today!! Congrats!! Hoping mine isn't too far behind yours.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, kannan said:

NVC # is +1 603-334-0700. Press 1 and then 5. Give the receipt number.

@K1VisaApplicant05 So I called and asked the guy what's the difference between the 0700 and 0888 numbers in reference to K1. He said you can call either number. Technically a K1 is a Non-Immigrant visa because of the 90 days, but once you marry and file the I-485, you're considered immigrant. I tried both numbers and they gave me the same nfo. Just toss a coin.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

2 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

NVC Non-Immigrant 603-334-0888. 0777 is only for Immigrant now.

See the "What to do after the NOA2 approval" link in my signature for details.

thank you! i totally saw that page in your signature before had that page bookmarked, but my antsy-ness is making me forget things lol

One thing I noticed on the page in your signature was it says to pay the visa fee and then submit ds-160. I thought we submit ds-160 and then pay visa fee? or does it really even matter?

also, what happens if you submit the DS-160 before NVC gives the case number?

also @PadieNerkBrapone, you didn't get your NVC case number yet? You got your NOA2 before mine and I was hoping NVC would give the case number in 3-5 days

Edited by K1VisaApplicant05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/25/2017 at 11:58 PM, Summer123 said:

Still waiting an update for our rfe

Do you have any idea what customer service number if we want to call if they receive the rfe response? It’s been a week since my fiancé sent it to California and we haven’t heard anything yet. 

I final received An email today the same thing They are requesting more Information So can you please give me an idea of how this goes I went through Rapid Visa and I called them Due to IN October I made a Payment plan To pay remaining Payment Due to I had A Major Surgery In April that had me off of work for a bit But was still Making payments on my Account with them But Now I BELIEVE what Someone said about them, So I called and couldn't speak with the Finance Dept But will Call them first thing Due to I and Rick One of the Accountant Manager Had went over my Payment Due to My surgery,The rep had the nerve to say since I was 90 Days late it's a charge of 450$ extra On top of my 600.00 Balance,I don't think so,So I looking for Answers ABOUT this it's not like I'm not going to pay my account I fell of BEHIND A Major Surgery,I think it's wrong for this extra money being charge for late when in the beginning It was never once on ANY of my paperwork and with me receiving a Request for more information,What the Heck Rapid Visa do for me I provided every single Information for them to process And This now Confusing on what I need to do besides Provide All information VIA BY CERTIFIED MAIL WITH RECEIPT.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, tlehrer said:

So now that I know NVC has received the case, how long do they actually take to assign a case number?

I'm confused about it too sorry I PRAY this will soon be behind ALL of US IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

@Shoegum, will there be a scan tonight please? Thank you!!!!!!!!! :jest:

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, alik said:

@Shoegum, will there be a scan tonight please? Thank you!!!!!!!!! :jest:

I think someone mentioned he is travelling, so I dont think so. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.