smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

@Shoegum....que pasa, amigo???? You don't like us anymore????? No more beautiful scans??? :(

I seem to read last week that Shoegun is travelling so it isn't easy doing scans

@The Squirrel....you've been quiet, you don't like us anymore (or me)? :(

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

@Naes you've also been quiet (which is definitely not like you, and I know you can't possibly still be sleep because you barely sleep).

Where are my peeps that keep me laughing through the pain of waiting?!?!?!?!?

:unsure:

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

6 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

@Shoegum....que pasa, amigo???? You don't like us anymore????? No more beautiful scans??? :(

Amigo got approved, and is in the middle of the party :(.

3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

@The Squirrel....you've been quiet, you don't like us anymore (or me)?

Love you, that doesn't change. Every time I try to post a Spinach update, you beat me to it, so I quit :lol:. I'm hanging with you until the end, my date is approaching, but I would like to see you go first. 

2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Amigo got approved, and is in the middle of the party :(.

Love you, that doesn't change. Every time I try to post a Spinach update, you beat me to it, so I quit :lol:. I'm hanging with you until the end, my date is approaching, but I would like to see you go first. 

What's your date - since you incognito with no timeline???? (And country)

and @Shoegum got approved...AND I MISSED THAT!?!?!?!?!? AWWWW MANNNNN!!! CONGRATS!!!

But now I know why he's been so quiet?!?!?!?!

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, vml said:

my fiance just called nvc .. they said they haven't received our case.:(

What number to NVC? We are calling 603 334 0700 and no connection ((( 

4 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

What's your date - since you incognito with no timeline???? (And country)

I am June 9th B-). Second Friday in June, First full week Friday in June, 7th business day in June. They are touching June 5th and 6th at this point, which are Monday and Tuesday of my week, sooooo ..... :rolleyes:.

Country where my little Mrs. Squirrel is from is beautiful Croatia :). You know, I've been here for months, and this is the first time someone asked. Well .... thank you (L)!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Wait.....Shoegum got approved? When did this happen and why wasn't there like ten pages on this thread showering him with congratulations?

If he got approved, he either didn't mention it publicly or we all missed it!  

Just now, Geo_nerd82 said:

Wait.....Shoegum got approved? When did this happen and why wasn't there like ten pages on this thread showering him with congratulations?

Noooooo, I was kidding, making up a reason for his absence. :lol::lol:.....:huh::huh:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Why why would you even believe a squirrel?? 

In mine shoegum looks case received.

but he is also getting frustrated I'm sure.

if he has work or travel today I'll do it later for today.

however as a reminder to everyone, if you are approved you'll have your approval notice; if you don't have an approval notice from the web site that means scans don't have it either.

@Naes are people getting approved letters in the mail even without the website changing status? I sent my RFE response last week ( proof on not using IMB) but online status is still the same. I read from multiple sources approval came within 1-2 weeks for this RFE type..

Actually this is an open question to all. Did anyone get an approved notice in the mail without receiving an RFE received status change first? 

Edited by aisha1109

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Why why would you even believe a squirrel?? 

In mine shoegum looks case received.

but he is also getting frustrated I'm sure.

if he has work or travel today I'll do it later for today.

however as a reminder to everyone, if you are approved you'll have your approval notice; if you don't have an approval notice from the web site that means scans don't have it either.

It's 6:55 am here 😂😂😂😂

I woke up at 4:30, half awake checking whose approved!

There you are!!!! I was starting to get worried for a min.

Okay then I'll wait for your scan then!!!!

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, aisha1109 said:

@Naes are people getting approved letters in the mail even without the website changing status? I sent my RFE response last week ( proof on not using IMB) but online status is still the same. I read from multiple sources approval came within 1-2 weeks for this RFE type..

Actually this is an open question to all. Did anyone get an approved notice in the mail without receiving an RFE received status change first? 

Rare, most rfes as they are more case sensitive are updated accordingly. Although I saw a lot of cases that turned approval directly after rfe sent and never became received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.