smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, plyn1209 said:

There are lots who got approved on Oct 24 to 31 and still waiting for case number from nvc. I'm one of them. So relax its comming 🤗

We Noa2 Oct 10th .

Nvc received Oct 19th , assigned case number and it's still stuck there . Nearly 6 weeks now. We are panicking, upset, just don't understand why us when we had no RFE ? We thought this was the easier part but it's even more stressful than waiting for Noa2?!

is anyome else still stuck at NVC under AP? 

Does anyone have any information how long we could be here for? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm thinking about a congressional inquiry. My case was approved 10/23 and on 11/27 the NVC has still not received it

@Shoegum...can we get a scan if possible when you are free???

Thank you!!! :D

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Just now, Hope91 said:

Yay! Congrats.. next step is to wait until its ready and reaches the embassy before you starting emailing them your packet 3 right?

Not sure 100%. I gotta finish the ds-160. And I guess follow the steps you said. When I get out of work I’m going to research everything now that we have some progress 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Congratz it took right at full month from mine and we had same recieve date may 5th.....atleast you got it now.

Can I ask you.. after the nvc got your case was your case status online changed or updated from "my case was approved" to something else? Also, do they require the US citizen to be on the line when transferring you to tier 2 to find out if your case has been sent to the nvc?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Travie said:

Not sure 100%. I gotta finish the ds-160. And I guess follow the steps you said. When I get out of work I’m going to research everything now that we have some progress 

All the best with that. Do they require the US citizen to be on the line when transferring you to tier 2 to find out if your case has been sent to the nvc? How did you get transferred to tier 2 what did you say?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:58 PM, Kirin2002 said:

Congrats! My NOA2 Date is 27th I guess I have to wait another 2 weeks until I have the NVC number lol

I called last night and after waiting 30 minutes with that annoying music, finally a woman took the phone and kept saying I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Nice. Maybe it is because I'm calling through a tablet with hangouts idk xD I'll try to call again today with better headphones.

Do you know if the spanish line is quicker?

I don't know if the Spanish line is quicker, but give it 2 weeks at least before calling, I was successful on the 3rd week.  Best time is after 630 pm their time, I didn't have to wait long at all then.  Hope this week you hear something!

Timeline

Hey guys im new here i been reading this forums since about 10 pages back. And alot of informative and interesting information.

I am so anxious for my love one to get here and would like her to be here January.

We sent i129f and was received May 5th, RFE for 2x2 photo size on Oct 17 was received back Oct 27 and Approved on Nov14.

Any Ideas of this week they will be shooting out case numbers, and if so how long from the DS-160 completed whats the minimum allowed time to schedule an interview at the Embassy. Interview will be in Bogota, Colombia

Thank you guys for being so kind and informative on everything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hope all you had a Happy Thanksgiving!  We are working on our DS-160, (well my fiancé is) and we ran into a few things we need answered, if anyone knows.  She has 2 children, does she need to fill out 3 DS-160's then?  She filled out one and included the children's information and when she submitted it, they said "do you want to fill out another form or fill out the family form".  Does anyone know if she needs to 1. Fill out a DS-160 for each person   2. Fill out one DS-160 with all their information's on it  or 3.  Fill out a Family DS-160?

Medicals are set and now she's doing the DS-160 so she can schedule the interview. No lie when it gets to NVC it goes fast!  Be ready people!  We are, but this DS-160 is throwing us off some.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, HOORAY7 said:

I don't know if the Spanish line is quicker, but give it 2 weeks at least before calling, I was successful on the 3rd week.  Best time is after 630 pm their time, I didn't have to wait long at all then.  Hope this week you hear something!

Well today it makes 1 month since my NOA2 date. I'll try to call today again. Hope to hear good news.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, HOORAY7 said:

Hope all you had a Happy Thanksgiving!  We are working on our DS-160, (well my fiancé is) and we ran into a few things we need answered, if anyone knows.  She has 2 children, does she need to fill out 3 DS-160's then?  She filled out one and included the children's information and when she submitted it, they said "do you want to fill out another form or fill out the family form".  Does anyone know if she needs to 1. Fill out a DS-160 for each person   2. Fill out one DS-160 with all their information's on it  or 3.  Fill out a Family DS-160?

Medicals are set and now she's doing the DS-160 so she can schedule the interview. No lie when it gets to NVC it goes fast!  Be ready people!  We are, but this DS-160 is throwing us off some.

I went through Rapid Visa and the after answering all of the Rapid Visas questions the DS-160 answers was generated and only one form was filled out.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

USCIS Case Tracker notification

Country is El Salvador

NOA1 received date is May 25th

RFE

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
1 minute ago, tlehrer said:

Holy there is a God, NVC received my case today, they just need to assign a case number

Thats GREAT NEWS!!!

This made me feel more optimistic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.