smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Alice L said:

Application received 21 nov 

Last updated 22 Nov 

Actually I have to resign from job and serve the notice period I am not sure whether to resign now wait for the visa issued status 

I Need help on this 

Im not sure how your embassy is like, but here in brazil it goes pretty fasf from what I heard, so my bet is that it's gonna  e issued before wednesday, and I really hope so lol

usually all countries take 2 weeks max to have visa on hands, theres some countries in africa that put the petition under AP for months after the interview tho.

2 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Im not sure how your embassy is like, but here in brazil it goes pretty fasf from what I heard, so my bet is that it's gonna  e issued before wednesday, and I really hope so lol

usually all countries take 2 weeks max to have visa on hands, theres some countries in africa that put the petition under AP for months after the interview tho.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
24 minutes ago, plyn1209 said:

Happy Monday 🤗🤗🤗 more approval pls.

:D yeeessss!! more approvals to come..

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nefertari said:

2 weeks or less, the problem in Brasil now is the NVC number delay of 31 days afterwards and the case "get ready" in Rio embassy

Yeah that def took more than a month for me. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I just posted this on the April thread by mistake, but just in case someone has more information here it goes again!

How's NVC going for you guys? We got NOA2 on November 8th and have called NVC twice already and nothing. I've been reading on some crazy stories about USCIS sending the applications to the wrong place...

Is there any news other than the fact that they're taking around 4-6 weeks now? How many of you that got NOA2 before us got their case number? Anyone around our time has gotten it???

I'd appreciate any insight into this as I'm probably not alone in the freaking out boat.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Hello everyone!

I just posted this on the April thread by mistake, but just in case someone has more information here it goes again!

How's NVC going for you guys? We got NOA2 on November 8th and have called NVC twice already and nothing. I've been reading on some crazy stories about USCIS sending the applications to the wrong place...

Is there any news other than the fact that they're taking around 4-6 weeks now? How many of you that got NOA2 before us got their case number? Anyone around our time has gotten it???

I'd appreciate any insight into this as I'm probably not alone in the freaking out boat.

Thank you!

There are lots who got approved on Oct 24 to 31 and still waiting for case number from nvc. I'm one of them. So relax its comming 🤗

9 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Status changed to AP 

I hope it's not gonna take so long

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Alice L said:

Status changed to AP 

I hope it's not gonna take so long

Nothing here yet :( need my passport to be here soon cause im flying on the 8th. Let me know when your status change again please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

Same here... it looks like a lot of people with NOA2s from Oct 23-27 got their case number this past week, so hopefully we will get ours next week or the following week.. 

one month today...m hoping soon..its hard though:(

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Alice L said:

You will get it soon 

I will fly in Jan 2018 so no issues

but I will book my flight after the status of visa issued 

I found a really good deal, usually my tickets are around $1200 and found one for $400, soooooo... had to buy it lol hope i get my passport back before that or I will have to reschedule it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.