smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Summer123 said:

Still waiting an update for our rfe

Do you have any idea what customer service number if we want to call if they receive the rfe response? It’s been a week since my fiancé sent it to California and we haven’t heard anything yet. 

For rfes they're going to update the status after it reaches them. There were two days they didn't work last week for thanksgiving so it is normal that they didn't get it nor updated it yet.

i would wait another week and see if they'll update.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh okay, yeah you’re right still there hanging. And we’ll wait then til probably next week.  Thanks for positive response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello VJ family. I was wondering, are there any petitioners on here live in California close to LA and soon to be spouse coming to California as well? I'm asking on behalf of myself and my future Husband because, this process is not easy, and it would be great to find some friends we can hang out with together that really know what we had to go through. Most family and friends don't understand, in a relationship like this and it seems taboo to them, So it would really be refreshing to have friends on the same page that we know wont pass judgement, or ask us a million questions every time they see us. and more importantly, question our Love and think we have a hidden motive about our relationship......

Ps. Just a heads up for those of you that are in the June and April Forum, I will be posting this message there as well.

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kween said:

Hello VJ family. I was wondering, are there any petitioners on here live in California close to LA and soon to be spouse coming to California as well? I'm asking on behalf of myself and my future Husband because, this process is not easy, and it would be great to find some friends we can hang out with together that really know what we had to go through. Most family and friends don't understand, in a relationship like this and it seems taboo to them, So it would really be refreshing to have friends on the same page that we know wont pass judgement, or ask us a million questions every time they see us. and more importantly, question our Love and think we have a hidden motive about our relationship......

Ps. Just a heads up for those of you that are in the June and April Forum, I will be posting this message there as well.

send me a message. ill send you my email. 

Maybe we can help each other out. If anything you have someone to talk to about this. 

7 hours ago, Kween said:

Hit me up on whatsapp. ;) +

we need to be strong though. :) 

Edited by Penguin_ie
personal info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, Aping27 said:

Hit me up on whatsapp. ;) xxxxxxxxxx

we need to be strong though. :) 

Not to be a party pooper here but you just put your private phone number on a public forum luv. Even people not logged on can read it. :mellow:

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Hopefully we see a lot of approvals and case numbers issued this week! We got our NOA2 23 days ago, but are anxiously waiting for our case number :( I just want to know if there are any December slots left for interviews in Seoul or if it’s already going to be January at the earliest <_<

On 11/25/2017 at 9:20 AM, vml said:

its so hurting :cry:.:cry:. almost  30 days after noa2 approval...no response from nvc yet..we approved on 27th oct . why its so hard to wait..m  tired of this wait.:cry::cry:

Same here... it looks like a lot of people with NOA2s from Oct 23-27 got their case number this past week, so hopefully we will get ours next week or the following week.. 

11 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

Same here... it looks like a lot of people with NOA2s from Oct 23-27 got their case number this past week, so hopefully we will get ours next week or the following week.. 

I’m 10-24-17 with no case number 😕. But from the timelines it looks like they are close. I called the uscis to see what the hold up was, the tier 2 checked some other tracking system and said mine was sent to nvc on 11-20 hoping to hear something tomrrow. Since it shouldn’t take more than a week to get from Cali to New Hampshire 

Edited by Travie

25 minutes ago, Travie said:

I’m 10-24-17 with no case number 😕. But from the timelines it looks like they are close. I called the uscis to see what the hold up was, the tier 2 checked some other tracking system and said mine was sent to nvc on 11-20 hoping to hear something tomrrow. Since it shouldn’t take more than a week to get from Cali to New Hampshire 

Oh man.. well at least you got an update on the send date. I wonder what their system is.. like do they send multiple weeks of approved petitions at once? Or several weeks at a time? 

we got RFE on 21th November. So I sent USCIS a RFE response on 25th November with priority mail express. and USCIS will get my RFE response tomorrow. how long should I wait for getting approved?? :( i have to know about it so i have to get interview before January 13th.

18 minutes ago, heartinKorea said:

Oh man.. well at least you got an update on the send date. I wonder what their system is.. like do they send multiple weeks of approved petitions at once? Or several weeks at a time? 

I take everything they tell me with a grain of salt. There’s so much miscommunication between all the departments, offices and call centers that handle the k1 visas. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Bearcat.Eric said:

we got RFE on 21th November. So I sent USCIS a RFE response on 25th November with priority mail express. and USCIS will get my RFE response tomorrow. how long should I wait for getting approved?? :( i have to know about it so i have to get interview before January 13th.

Check the K1 RFE Master List in my signature. Should give you an average wait time. Make sure you fill it out and spread the word to any RFE recipient.

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Summer123 said:

Still waiting an update for our rfe

Do you have any idea what customer service number if we want to call if they receive the rfe response? It’s been a week since my fiancé sent it to California and we haven’t heard anything yet. 

Look at the K1 RFE Master List in my signature for an idea on the wait times from different VJ members. Please fill it out.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.