smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

what i'm trying to think is that it isn't NVC with the issue, but that USCIS is not sending it so quick as they usually did cos of their backload!

and now blaming it on NVC makes them not look even worse or something

This happens a lot at my work... they don't like it when I'm fast because then they look bad and they can't actually continue with what they're doing because of their backlog... hmm makes sense sooo much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AbdulShakir said:

NOA2 on Oct 10 or Oct 20?

Oct 10th we got notification but Oct 6th dated on hard copy sent

NVC received Oct 19th and got  number that day 

Edited by Terri/Ed
Left something out

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ran a complete scan hour ago, they did not work today.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

180 days shoegum... I'm expecting lots of good news for you guys on Mondays.. please be the awesome messenger... or a good mailman with a nice messenger bag to come and find you ❤️

24 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Do you by any chance have the week finals? Or you @Naes? There was only one more day of work after your last one. 

EDIT  Received cases only

Edited by The Squirrel

Timeline
9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Do you by any chance have the week finals? Or you @Naes? There was only one more day of work after your last one. 

EDIT  Received cases only

I'll update  all may and June and send you

Timeline
15 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

I think @vocaledge did the June, I have a screenshot. 

Btw, you are a machine dude :D

05/01/17 35
05/02/17 26
05/03/17 4
05/04/17 10
05/05/17 32
05/08/17 49
05/09/17 19
05/10/17 30
05/11/17 20
05/12/17 22
05/15/17 79
05/16/17 41
05/17/17 73
05/18/17 77
05/19/17 31
05/22/17 193
05/23/17 111
05/24/17 56
05/25/17 52
05/26/17 122
05/30/17 264
05/31/17 44
Total 1390

Timeline

@The Squirrel

This is the last 3 days work- it is not bad for only 3 days, and there is an additional 54  cases from April but doesn't come up with these dates. So around 500 Total updates in 3 days.

Last time they had a vacation like this was Veterans Day, and next Monday May was raining noa2s, so we'll see if both sides can rain this Monday.

April    May     June   Sept.   Total
2017/11/20 24 75 33   132
2017/11/21 45 120 16   181
2017/11/22 26 88 15 2 131
Future Dated    3     3
Total 95 286 64 2 447

Hey everyone. I need all your ideas why we got a message saying we are under a security check. The last time we talk to them(nov.7)they told us to wait 3-5days for an udpate then after a week we tried calling everyday but we never get to talk to a tier 2 then yesterday my f got an email saying that they need further investigation that they dont have a definite day when they will be able to update us and its been 195days for us

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

its so hurting :cry:.:cry:. almost  30 days after noa2 approval...no response from nvc yet..we approved on 27th oct . why its so hard to wait..m  tired of this wait.:cry::cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, vml said:

its so hurting :cry:.:cry:. almost  30 days after noa2 approval...no response from nvc yet..we approved on 27th oct . why its so hard to wait..m  tired of this wait.:cry::cry:

I feel the same as well.. November has a lot of holidays so I guess that’s what causes the delays.. there around 5 holidays I guess.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still waiting an update for our rfe

Do you have any idea what customer service number if we want to call if they receive the rfe response? It’s been a week since my fiancé sent it to California and we haven’t heard anything yet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.