smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I called NVC today and they still haven't received my case, it's been 36 days, this is really pissing me off

3 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

Good evening guys.I have recived the replay for the inquiry i submitted few days ago.Since i am the beneficiary the conclusion was "Our records do not indicate that you are authorized for access to information related to this case"

178 days today.....

If i am correct only the petitioner  can do a inquirie through the USCIS.

Timeline
1 hour ago, tlehrer said:

I called NVC today and they still haven't received my case, it's been 36 days, this is really pissing me off

Just so everyone knows, I called USCIS and talked with a tier 2 to put in a request to see if the case was actually sent to the NVC. They said they would respond by Dec 9.

Meanwhile NVC told me a while ago they should receive it by November 29th at the latest..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, tlehrer said:

Just so everyone knows, I called USCIS and talked with a tier 2 to put in a request to see if the case was actually sent to the NVC. They said they would respond by Dec 9.

Meanwhile NVC told me a while ago they should receive it by November 29th at the latest..

This is an useful information as I am also waiting for NVC to provide new case number but one question - when you want to talk to tier 2 staff, do you actually request on the phone to NVC that you want to talk to "tier 2"? Is the word tier 1 or 2 recognizable for NVC contact center staffs? Appreciate your advice how to talk to the better person in NVC.

Timeline
On 11/22/2017 at 5:25 PM, Shaman said:

Well, we missed to ✅ one question 🤗 So we caused the delay. It was an overnight delivery. Let's hope we all fine and approved soon 🤞✌️🤞✌️🤞✌️🤞

And I updated the info in the RFE list 😇

Sorry are u able to put the link of RFE list? I’ve been looking for it but can’t find :( I would love to put my info in it too! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Heys everyone.... what is the current estimate on a nvc number...  how long has it taken you guys?? Thank you for your time and feedback 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AK&JO said:

This is an useful information as I am also waiting for NVC to provide new case number but one question - when you want to talk to tier 2 staff, do you actually request on the phone to NVC that you want to talk to "tier 2"? Is the word tier 1 or 2 recognizable for NVC contact center staffs? Appreciate your advice how to talk to the better person in NVC.

No, I mentioned my case was approved and hadn't received receipt notice from NVC and other couples have when their NOA2 was after mine

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tlehrer said:

No, I mentioned my case was approved and hadn't received receipt notice from NVC and other couples have when their NOA2 was after mine

Thanks for the clarification - good hints to ask both USCIS and NVC!

Just now, Jaredmelody said:

How many may filers got there nvc number within a month?

I got mine 17 days after NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Saki said:

Sorry are u able to put the link of RFE list? I’ve been looking for it but can’t find :( I would love to put my info in it too! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.