smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
52 minutes ago, shaiboogie said:

Well, my fiancee trip here to see me did not go well at all. And to make matters worse i (on a crazy ### whim, flew to Italy) to see if we could work things out and it was a total waste of time. I did spend a week there but not with the person i wanted to spend it with. My Italian sucks to I found out but comprehensible enough for the locals to have understood. So, my questions is to ya'll. WTH do i do now? (if anyone knows). Should i wait to receive my NOA2 and then cancel it or write a formal withdrawal now? 

I would suggest call USCIS to find out the best way to do it.

1 hour ago, shaiboogie said:

Well, my fiancee trip here to see me did not go well at all. And to make matters worse i (on a crazy ### whim, flew to Italy) to see if we could work things out and it was a total waste of time. I did spend a week there but not with the person i wanted to spend it with. My Italian sucks to I found out but comprehensible enough for the locals to have understood. So, my questions is to ya'll. WTH do i do now? (if anyone knows). Should i wait to receive my NOA2 and then cancel it or write a formal withdrawal now? 

Sorry to hear things are not working out for you. I would just wait for the NOA2 and not do any more paper work. Not sure if you all can work it out or not but if you can at least you wont start over. If it dont work out the paper work wont go any futher.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
2 hours ago, shaiboogie said:

Sorry to hear that...

If you know for certain that the relationship is over then I would suggest that you call USCIS and notify them( They will let you what the procedure is...).

You never know...you might meet someone else from abroad and you might have to go through this process all over again and if things were not properly handled during this first process, it might come back to bite you in the you know where...

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

Timeline
14 minutes ago, ME & Æ said:

Sorry to hear that...

If you know for certain that the relationship is over then I would suggest that you call USCIS and notify them( They will let you what the procedure is...).

You never know...you might meet someone else from abroad and you might have to go through this process all over again and if things were not properly handled during this first process, it might come back to bite you in the you know where...

I Agree, specially if you let it be on pending state it might be a hindrance to another petition in the future

3 hours ago, shaiboogie said:

Make sure you find out how to withdraw correctly. It will not be held against you in the future. Things happen beyond your control. I went thru the K1 process before and found out she lied to me. I am glad I withdrew properly because I finally found the right partner. I believe you will too.

Edited by dnavinnie
Misspelling

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

I was 794 yesterday, 792 today, Going in the right direction lol " One day at a time", Keeping the faith! I know it is in Gods perfect time.

where did you see it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hey Jude said:

I was 794 yesterday, 792 today, Going in the right direction lol " One day at a time", Keeping the faith! I know it is in Gods perfect time.

Cooool...

I had not noticed that as cases get approved and PEOPLE:angry: remember to update their timelines, you move forward → in the queue:dancing:

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

Timeline

Click on the link I posted, scroll down until you find your Noa 1 received date under  unapproved list. Whats you Noa1 receive date?. I ll check it for you until you figure it out .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.