smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

My receive date was May 14th, Noa 1, it is now 106 days,hope to hear  something by mid September. Keep the faith all!

I'm May 17 is it too much to ask for September 17 😥....... That's 4 months !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=  Just came across this on the site, check it out, pretty helpful!

Im #697 ugh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I'm 39. If I live to be 80. I have 41 years left to be with the soul I am attached too.  That is 14,965 nights and 14,964 days.

there are 365 days a year.

Each day that passes is 24 hours.

take into effect of a work day of average 10-12 hours. Minus sleep recommend by Drs. Is 42 waking hours a week, 168 hours a month, 2,016 hours a year, and 82,656 hours in 41 years. 

to me that's not a lot of sunrises.

Days feel like hours, hours minutes. 

But to the average. That's more than I should ask for in my lifetime. 

I will be humbled to spend any remanding days of my days with my fiancee. 

I am counting every day and every day lost.

I ask the powers to be to let my days and hours be spent with the one I love most.

Until that happens. I just count on being with my significant other just one more day. 

I hope everyone honest in there intentions and honest in their love, finds themselves one day more with there significant other. 

One day over is another day closer..

:time:

Edited by PilgrimUS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, PilgrimUS said:

I'm 39. If I live to be 80. I have 41 years left to be with the soul I am attached too.  That is 14,965 nights and 14,964 days.

there are 365 days a year.

Each day that passes is 24 hours.

take into effect of a work day of average 10-12 hours. Minus sleep recommend by Drs. Is 42 waking hours a week, 168 hours a month, 2,016 hours a year, and 82,656 hours in 41 years. 

to me that's not a lot of sunrises.

Days feel like hours, hours minutes. 

But to the average. That's more than I should ask for in my lifetime. 

I will be humbled to spend any remanding days of my days with my fiancee. 

I am counting every day and every day lost.

I ask the powers to be to let my days and hours be spent with the one I love most.

Until that happens. I just count on being with my significant other just one more day. 

I hope everyone honest in there intentions and honest in their love, finds themselves one day more with there significant other. 

One day over is another day closer..

:time:

Amen to that 🙏🙏🙌🙌

Wonderful words of positivity and outlook, another day done and another day closer indeed. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
8 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=  Just came across this on the site, check it out, pretty helpful!

I'm number 684 but I wouldn't put too much stock in the number... USCIS seems to jump around with what they touch and when; I am in the April filers' forum as well and it just does not seem to be as predictable as where you are in the master list.  We'll all get there... I hope by mine goes through by my birthday on September 14.  :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
Just now, Alice L said:

Please mention the APP name

How come I don't get any updates from this APP!!!??? :ranting:

07/06/2017 : I-129F Package Sent ♥

07/08/2017 : I-129F Package Delivered to The USCIS Dallas, TX Lockbox

07/10/2017 : ♥ NOA1 (Received Date) & Case Routed To CSC For Processing ♥

07/12/2017 : NOA1 (Notice Date) & USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Text/e-Mail

07/13/2017 : Check Cashed Out

07/18/2017 : NOA1 Hardcopy Received

07/19/2017 : Dead Silence Begins

09/20/2017 : Dead Silence Continues...

# 1218 in the queue on VJ

♥--------- DAY 72 ---------♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, ME & Æ said:

How come I don't get any updates from this APP!!!??? :ranting:

My fiance too he said he doesnt get any update.maybe you should always check and open it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Well, my fiancee trip here to see me did not go well at all. And to make matters worse i (on a crazy ### whim, flew to Italy) to see if we could work things out and it was a total waste of time. I did spend a week there but not with the person i wanted to spend it with. My Italian sucks to I found out but comprehensible enough for the locals to have understood. So, my questions is to ya'll. WTH do i do now? (if anyone knows). Should i wait to receive my NOA2 and then cancel it or write a formal withdrawal now? 

4/1/2016: Met online
7/1/2016: communicated by email, text and skype
3/5/2017: He finally came to see me from Italy, stayed for a week
3/10/2017  : Proposed 
3/11/2017  : He went back to Italy 
5/25/2017  : Mailed our I-129F
5/26/2017  : Texas Lockbox received petition
5/31/2017  : Received Text
5/31/2017  : NOA1 Received

8/20/2017  : OFFICALLY ENDED RELATIONSHIP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.