smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, Raitams said:

Hi! My fiance also filed a petition for me last May. I've been waiting for 3 months now for the NOA2. :)

117days for me lets hope we get results this week here May filers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lilly2302 said:

I hope to hear good news from you soon.

That will be something amazing. My received date is May 30. So I'll be one of the last lol. But im going to be so happy when may approvals start to follow! (Sorry if I didn't make sense, lol I'm from DR I don't speak fluent)

Oh don't worry with your english, it's fine! Most of us dont't have english as our mother language ;)

So yeah, my received date is actually April 28, so I'm expecting to hear from them in 2-3 weeks from now, but we will see. I have this feeling that this process is taking longer and longer everyday :( 

8 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

Oh don't worry with your english, it's fine! Most of us dont't have english as our mother language ;)

So yeah, my received date is actually April 28, so I'm expecting to hear from them in 2-3 weeks from now, but we will see. I have this feeling that this process is taking longer and longer everyday :( 

Thank you :)

Well My timeline says 6 / 11 October. So If it comes earlier I will be throwing a party! :jest:

Lets hope they speed up. fingers crossed

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
36 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

I totally understand you! I feel just the same.

Day 122 here and my timeline that was showing sep 10 to sep 16 now shows sep 10 to sep 15, which seems like a good thing..

Looks like our timelines are very similar; mine is showing September 9 to September 14 this morning... September 14 is my birthday; it will be the first one in 3 years that I haven't spent it with my fiancee... not easy but... maybe I will get a special birthday present from USCIS!  :)

Timeline
Just now, mcs said:

Looks like our timelines are very similar; mine is showing September 9 to September 14 this morning... September 14 is my birthday; it will be the first one in 3 years that I haven't spent it with my fiancee... not easy but... maybe I will get a special birthday present from USCIS!  :)

Awe I'm sorry to hear that! But hey, a present like that would be AWESOME huh? I really hope you get your noa2 really soon. Yeah our timeline are similar, the time is coming for all of us :):):) 

I have days that I'm very depressed about this but I woke up pretty confident today lol 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Adam_Bauer said:

Tell me about it. Already have had two dreams where I look on my USCIS app and see my petition approved. Sucks waking up after those dreams.

I know!!! We are all doing so well, it's so great to have a community of people who get this process and are experiencing the same rollercoaster of emotions. I know it's terrible but sometimes I get frustrated with having to explain the status again and again to friends and family...patience is a gift I am yet to receive! 

My response has become very short of late with them, maybe I should just buy a new T-shirt saying "NOA2 Still Waiting" :P or "See my face, this is the face of no news"

At least it's something to know we are in the next group when things start to move and get progressed!!!! I am feeling much more positive today, it's September this week guys!!! And I have had a word with myself last night and concluded that my fiance wouldn't want to marry someone who is sad and sorry for myself! These will be our coming months everyone :jest:

Timeline

Where are you guys seeing timelines? how do I check that? Also I filed an expedite request through my lawyer 2 weeks ago and have nt heard a thing? Will they update my case status to show they received it? thanks!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, JamesLane said:

Where are you guys seeing timelines? how do I check that? Also I filed an expedite request through my lawyer 2 weeks ago and have nt heard a thing? Will they update my case status to show they received it? thanks!

Ok so, if you filled your timeline here on VJ, you go to menu > immigration timeline > view my timeline, scroll down and there will be your estimated dates for NOA 2.

But remember, this isn't official, it is estimated based on prior approvals from people that fill their timelines here. Still, it gives you a good idea on when you can expect to get it.

About the second question, people are getting their NOA 2 in the mail most of the times, what I'm saying is that the tracker and email dont seem to be working for every case. Works in some cases but not many compared to the total amount of cases. You can try to call there and ask what is your status if you requested for expedited case, I would say this is the best way to figure it out.

Timeline
1 hour ago, LucyG289 said:

I know!!! We are all doing so well, it's so great to have a community of people who get this process and are experiencing the same rollercoaster of emotions. I know it's terrible but sometimes I get frustrated with having to explain the status again and again to friends and family...patience is a gift I am yet to receive! 

My response has become very short of late with them, maybe I should just buy a new T-shirt saying "NOA2 Still Waiting" :P or "See my face, this is the face of no news"

At least it's something to know we are in the next group when things start to move and get progressed!!!! I am feeling much more positive today, it's September this week guys!!! And I have had a word with myself last night and concluded that my fiance wouldn't want to marry someone who is sad and sorry for myself! These will be our coming months everyone :jest:

Me Too! ive been dreaming of my approval and my marriage as well!this waiting game makes us crazy!hahaha hopefully we get a new update this week bot for April and May Filers

3 minutes ago, Anna and Bryan said:

I saw a recent application NOA 1 was april 15 then noa 2 was august 22 they waited for 122days!

Our time line is 1 day apart for sent the same for recieved.... good luck🤞🤞🤞

5 hours ago, Lilly2302 said:

Thank you :)

Well My timeline says 6 / 11 October. So If it comes earlier I will be throwing a party! :jest:

Lets hope they speed up. fingers crossed

Hey Lili, I have some questions about the dominican embasy part.. can I Private message you?

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

18 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

Hey Lili, I have some questions about the dominican embasy part.. can I Private message you?

Yes, sure!

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.