smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Still waiting. Congrats yall that had been approved.

Edited by Lilly2302

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Murph4865 said:

Yehaw after 3.5 weeks my stuff is in TRANSIT FROM NVC was getting worried, book other plane and hotel for end of december for interview now dam this is a small fortune.

Tell me about it!! 3 trips to Taiwan since May 30th and hotel for 2 weeks each visit, food and plane tickets, small fortune every trip. I just got back from my 3rd visit this past Tuesday. I'm an august filer so still waiting for NOA2.

congrats!

BTW...My fiancé is also a Filipina 

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

Its more fun in the Philippines ! Mabuhay!

I'll 2nd that!! he he :P

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Hi guys! On the I-129F, it asks "Your beneficiary will apply for a visa abroad at the U.S.Embassy or U.S. Consulate at:"

Well, there is a US Consulate in my fiance's city and I wrote that city on the I-129F, but I found out that K1 Visa Interview's aren't done there. They are done at the US Embassy in another city (but same country that I wrote).  I'm planning on selecting the right city in my DS-160, will I ok?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey folks!  Got an RFE 11/17.  May 18th NOA 1.  They're asking for travel evidence and evidence of meeting in person.  I don't have the physical airfare tickets, but I do have an e-boarding pass and electronic ticket receipt.  They also said a passport scan with identification page and admission stamps would help, but my passport is currently MIA. 

For proof of meeting in person/travel, I'm planning on submitting: 

1. Agoda receipt in country, 
  2. food delivery receipts to her address in my name,
  3. shopping delivery in her name to that address,
  4. bank statements showing in country ATM transactions,
  5. e-boarding pass, electronic ticket receipt,
  6. 9x dated photographs together, 
  7. two declarations of witness from friends

I have two questions if anyone is willing to help me out:

Does anyone know if it's possible to go to Custom and Border Patrol and get evidence that would work in place of the passport scans to submit?

Anything else I should submit to help my case? 

We have evidence of meeting after the original submission, including engagement ring receipts, but as it's from after submission I'm not sure if it will be valid for this submission.

Thank you so much for anyone willing to help me out here!  I hope everyone gets their NOA 2 soon!

:wub:

Edited by Aisoku

29 minutes ago, Aisoku said:

Hey folks!  Got an RFE 11/17.  May 18th NOA 1.  They're asking for travel evidence and evidence of meeting in person.  I don't have the physical airfare tickets, but I do have an e-boarding pass and electronic ticket receipt.  They also said a passport scan with identification page and admission stamps would help, but my passport is currently MIA. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to go to Custom and Border Patrol and get evidence that would work in place of the passport scans to submit?

We have evidence of meeting after the original submission, including engagement ring receipts, but as it's from after submission I'm not sure if it will be valid for this submission.

Thank you so much for anyone willing to help me out here!  I hope everyone gets their NOA 2 soon!

I had a similar situation in that I did electronic kiosks when arriving in his country and didn't keep the receipts when traveling. I tried contacting everyone (US passport agency, customs and immigration, border patrol, homeland security) and no one could help. I just kept getting bounced around. My only other suggestion is to contact the airlines and ask them to send you proof of the actual use of your ticket (unless you have something stamped by TSA). I didn't have copies of used boarding passes so I contacted the airline and they emailed me a document that is basically proof that someone boarded the plane with my tickets. 

Edited by spike198

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
27 minutes ago, spike198 said:

I had a similar situation in that I did electronic kiosks when arriving in his country and didn't keep the receipts when traveling. I tried contacting everyone (US passport agency, customs and immigration, border patrol, homeland security) and no one could help. I just kept getting bounced around. My only other suggestion is to contact the airlines and ask them to send you proof of the actual use of your ticket (unless you have something stamped by TSA). I didn't have copies of used boarding passes so I contacted the airline and they emailed me a document that is basically proof that someone boarded the plane with my tickets. 

This is awesome advice, thank you! 

Finnair gave me what I needed right away on calling, but SriLankan airlines is giving me the run around.  I also just experienced calling every office you listed only to have them tell me that they couldn't help, but to call some other agency that isn't really responsible for this.  Not only that, but the deferred investigation site for Tampa rings disconnected.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Yehaw after 3.5 weeks my stuff is in TRANSIT FROM NVC was getting worried, book other plane and hotel for end of december for interview now dam this is a small fortune.

Congrats !! Were you in AP at all?

we have same timelines, Noa2 oct 10th , NVC arrived Oct 19th, have been told we are in AP , It's  4 weeks now .I have read I could be stuck here for months? 

Do you know of anyone else this is happening to ? I'm very worried ! Terri/Ed     0

Terri/Ed

Hi Guys, we received our Noa1 May 5th, Noa2 Oct 6th, NVC received Oct 19th, we were lucky to get our number straight away but now when I call they tell us it's it's AP and can't give me a time frame .

Its been nearly 4 weeks now and I've read we can be stuck here for weeks/months?

is anyone else having this problem? It's so upsetting !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Hi guys! On the I-129F, it asks "Your beneficiary will apply for a visa abroad at the U.S.Embassy or U.S. Consulate at:"

Well, there is a US Consulate in my fiance's city and I wrote that city on the I-129F, but I found out that K1 Visa Interview's aren't done there. They are done at the US Embassy in another city (but same country that I wrote).  I'm planning on selecting the right city in my DS-160, will I ok?

I have the same issue. I put the embassy on our I-129F, but later found out that K1's are only handled at the consulate.

I was assured by another Dutch filer that they should automatically send/re-route our file to the consulate. I believe I've read similar stories in the March/April thread that that is indeed the case, and you can go ahead filling out the right city. 

Just my thoughts and what I've read. Would be great if someone else can chime in though - then I'd rest even more assured for our application too :) 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

Shoey is the man!  Grateful for all he does! I see my RFE for additional evidence they requested from me was received yesterday.  Evidence I already sent originally. Now I wonder how long before my Noa 2 after they received the evidence. Any idea?

Look at the RFE Master List in my signature. It can give you a good idea on how long an NOA2 takes after a RFE. Don't forget to fill it out also so that it can help those following us.

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aisoku said:

This is awesome advice, thank you! 

Finnair gave me what I needed right away on calling, but SriLankan airlines is giving me the run around.  I also just experienced calling every office you listed only to have them tell me that they couldn't help, but to call some other agency that isn't really responsible for this.  Not only that, but the deferred investigation site for Tampa rings disconnected.  

I can't remember anymore if this is required further along in the process, but you can find your entry data to the US here:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home 

If you can still get the boarding passes, or proof by the airline, that would still be the way to go, but might this otherwise count instead? I mean - it is government data....

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 hours ago, Naes said:

No I don't think the name would make a difference.

Wait for a week more, after thanksgiving if you still don't have anything, start calling.

Try to reach a tier 2, tier 1 has no idea what they're talking about. I know it would be troublesome but some people call till they reach tier 2. 

In a few weeks I'm sure they're going to update the processing times but it will again say May 1, so ignore that and call.

Thank you. I will see what i can do and keep everyone updated. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Aisoku said:

Look at the RFE Master List in my signature. It can give you a good idea on how long an NOA2 takes after a RFE. Don't forget to fill it out also so that it can help those following us.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.