smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

A common estimate here is 15%

Thanks! 15% is pretty significant! I would hope tech is more reliable these days :P

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, alik said:

Thanks! 15% is pretty significant! I would hope tech is more reliable these days :P

There are LOTS on here who never hear anything til they get the letter in the mail 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Didn't count but easily 25-30 I've seen all around. And that's just vj. At first I was estimating 5% of the total would be that way. But now I'm thinking aroun 15% of each month for April and May.

they almost stopped April, the numbers are so low for them now. Unless they will leave all those people without a notice, a good part of it must have already received some type of notice.

this number is not really used after it goes To NVC so no reason for USCIS to actually go out of their way and update after it is already sent. 

I've never been that eager to get to my mailbox since days when IRS used to mail tax refunds! :jest:

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wow... I just got back from a 2-day business trip and there are just too many posts to get through... lol... congratulations to all those who were approved while I was away and hopes for an easy fix and quick turnaround to all those with RFEs... :) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

There are LOTS on here who never hear anything til they get the letter in the mail 

Let's try to keep track in June.

at least it would be one more distraction for us..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

This is honestly the longest thread with folks from the beginning of the month still waiting this is nonsense. Why USCIS !!! All the 5/17 and none for me. Ok rant over !!!

lets hope for a Happy Thursday !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Let's try to keep track in June.

at least it would be one more distraction for us..

lol this would require June filers to get approved though...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

November 15
Case Received: May 19 RFE
Mine is 5385. Whew I'm skipped but maybe approval is coming. 😊🤗

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@Shoegum I have a special place for you in my heart ❤️ Like I'm checking your case number next to mine..(no seriously I am checking everyday! It says 170 btw 🔥)

squirrel is probably near there hitting you with its tail. And my jealous fiancé is not understanding the importance of the person showing me 142 when the day is not even really finished... really really special place. 

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How many are still received across may?

We contacted USCIS and spoke to a tier 2 today, basically just told us we're still processing and to contact again if we havent heard by the first.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Shoegum I have a special place for you in my heart ❤️ Like I'm checking your case number next to mine..(no seriously I am checking everyday! It says 170 btw 🔥)

squirrel is probably near there hitting you with its tail. And my jealous fiancé is not understanding the importance of the person showing me 142 when the day is not even really finished... really really special place. 

awe thanks <3 

squirrel is here pacing back and forth running numbers in his mind and hitting me with its tail while passing by.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.