smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 minute ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I do. Now they know there are thousands of "human beings" waiting to be with their lifelong partners.

I'm sure they've been aware of that for a long time. Sadly, I doubt we're anything more than petitions and paperwork to them. 

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Daphney said:

I think uscis have some real problems now ,the call hang up all the time

Oh ohhh! @Shoegum and @Naes are scanning STILL!:rofl:

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Well, I'm going to get some "me" time and take a walk in the park. Do a brain/emotion dump and draw in some life. I hope to be presently surprised when I come back. Peace

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, plyn1209 said:

This is supposed to be an approval day. Hehe turned to slow day😥 anyways i still have loooooooooonnnnngggg patience.

It's not slow... it's complete silence...

so hopefully when when they come up...

oh wait wait they were not updating correctly even when the servers were running...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Managed to refresh enough to see mine for a brief second, still 'case was received'. Whats the odds they got through no PAPERWORK because their COMPUTER systems are down?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

oh wait wait they were not updating correctly even when the servers were running...

It would also be great if they're fixing that error today..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyxs said:

Managed to refresh enough to see mine for a brief second, still 'case was received'. Whats the odds they got through no PAPERWORK because their COMPUTER systems are down?

I don't think this server is connected to their main where they work the cases, cause those are supposed to be secure servers as they have personal information and search databases.

So hopefully they are working but the updating system is not working.. which we'll never really worked that well. 

Lets hope for a bulk coming when they solve this issue

Timeline

So my fiancé (petitioner) called USCIS today as we are at day 173 with no NOA2.

He was told to call back in 20 days. By then we will be at 193 days.. that seems insane to me. We haven't heard a thing. No RFE, nothing...... 😩

We already submitted a formal enquiry last week.

Edited by LucyDolly

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I don't think this server is connected to their main where they work the cases, cause those are supposed to be secure servers as they have personal information and search databases.

So hopefully they are working but the updating system is not working.. which we'll never really worked that well. 

Lets hope for a bulk coming when they solve this issue

Very true....If you think about it, their internal db has to churn out the NOA2 approval forms and update those individual records regardless.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

So my fiancé (petitioner) called USCIS today as we are at day 173 with no NOA2.

He was told to call back in 20 days.

We already submitted a formal enquiry last week.

The servers are down... I'm pretty sure those tier1s has no more information about anything than we do.. they know nothing stop listening to what they say really.

They are put there to put the crowd back like a fence and that's it. Same info. Same lines.

most likely they have this handbook to go through to know what they're going to say..

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.