smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Read this if you haven't already may be helpful in contacting NVC

https://goo.gl/KggThF

maybe we should start a spreadsheet and track users who received approval in mail without notification and also record dates when NVC number is assigned.

Thank you so much for that link!! 

Omg you’re so nice to think of everyone here on this group  

3 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

I really hope that the USCIS check case status web page is down because they are doing a huge update of approvals

We should use this as an excuse to call today lol flood them with calls maybe they will start doing something...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Stela&Eli said:

(603) 334-0700

I feel like unlike USCIS, why they don't have till free dial # that beneficiary can call internationally by skype?

It's even contradiction that USCIS can be only called and get answered to petioner but they have toll free call but NVC doesn't.

My fiancé (petitioner) is so busy on week days so I (beneficiary) really want to call NVC but worry it becomes expensive.

I already quit job in Japan by end of Oct due to getting married and moving to US so cannot call from work office or work mobile phone but need to call from my personal iPhone which might become expensive if I call many times ...Sigh😥😣

Asking immigration attorney to help us but I guess she's not gonna call three times a day I guess or she'll ask us more attorney fee I assume 😒

How are you guys dealing calling NVC outside from US? Shall I pay the fee through Skype?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Read this if you haven't already may be helpful in contacting NVC

https://goo.gl/KggThF

maybe we should start a spreadsheet and track users who received approval in mail without notification and also record dates when NVC number is assigned.

Great idea:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

I really hope that the USCIS check case status web page is down because they are doing a huge update of approvals

Meeeee tooooo. Biting my nails cause I can’t tefresh or check cases!😩

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

We should use this as an excuse to call today lol flood them with calls maybe they will start doing something...

Noooo!! It might take away from the workingcases!!😔😔😔😔

* long exasperated sigh....*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, roadracer said:

So we schedule it, not Rio Consulate?

No no, Rio will only schedule it for spousal visa. For k1, we do it after we get our RDJ and case gets in rio consulate. Any date you want (has to be a tuesday tho)

Just now, AZSunshine78 said:

Noooo!! It might take away from the workingcases!!😔😔😔😔

* long exasperated sigh....*

I doubt same people work on cases and answer phones, those that answer phones for customer service are probably doing just that,and repeating same stuff as a broken record to us.But they might forward to adjudicators of our cases that they got numerous phone calls about may cases.Thats why I'm saying we should bore them.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Galadriel17 said:

I doubt same people work on cases and answer phones, those that answer phones for customer service are probably doing just that,and repeating same stuff as a broken record to us.But they might forward to adjudicators of our cases that they got numerous phone calls about may cases.Thats why I'm saying we should bore them.

True.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Meech said:

Are there any May filers that got and RFE and have been approved? How long did it take?

Ask @K+D they has answered this a few times. Check pg 522.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
6 hours ago, CamiBrad said:

Hey guys, yesterday my fiance received our NOA2 by mail! Wooohoooo

We couldn't be happier! This wait is so stressful.

Our NOA2 was approved on Nov 4th (I know.. a Saturday, that's not usual, but that's the date in the letter!). Our status in the website remains as received. So for those waiting, maybe you should keep checking your mailbox in a daily baisis. The website/app tracker is not reliable.

We openned a Inquiry 1 day before the approval. I really I don't know if it has something to do with the approval, but maybe it worth a try.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you all for the support I could find in this group! :) 

PS.: NOA1 - May 11th

Congratulations and thank you for the nfo.

Did you call in the Inquiry or opened it online? I'm looking at the online version and it states that I should wait 6mos, should I ignore it and file anyway?

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, x_driven_x said:

When I sent my divorce decree to my lawyer, she commented that one of the pages wasn't signed. There were two pages at the end, one signed, one not.This was the copy the court gave me the day of the divorce. I had to go back and ask for a certified copy which was not only fully signed, but also stamped with an official seal and signed/dated that it was a certified copy. If you are using an old copy / the copy he got the day of the divorce, then I'd recommend going to get a certified copy and sending that in.

We already tried that. His divorce was just one page, with one judge signature! I think the problem is "the lenght", but that's all we can get!

We are trying to get a notarized letter from the court house that explains the situation.

***Waiting for interview***

Timeline
6 hours ago, EkaBess said:

Guys, girls, guys..who are still in the waiting mode, please please please don't overthink, let the process take its natural course. The reason we are at the desperate state is because we are at the present and want the information from the future! What made it easier for me is that I was checking visajourney 3-4 times per week at most and signing up for an email confirmation to inform me about the status change definitely helped.  I kept myself occupied throughout the day for time to pass by quicker. Definitely calm evenings and no media before bed - golden rule that helped to sleep better. In the mornings I would start the day with the belief that everything will be just fine ☺️👍 I could feel positive changes are coming ;}

You have all waited so far, stay strong and r e m e m b e r why you have started it ✨🕊

It is always refreshing to read positive comments throughout this process. Especially when that comment encourages you to do something positive outside of checking VJ. I am glad you added yours to the ranks. I encourage everyone to do something positive for themselves and/or loved ones.

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.