smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
12 hours ago, Abdoul said:

congratulation to you!!! omg i also have my interview in paris embassy in one week and im so stress hope its gonna go smooth just like yours 

It will don’t worry :) make sure you have all your paperwork ready!!! You go on my profile and I wrote a review of my interview with the papers they ask for and which order etc so that you can prepare. They don’t ask for everything that’s on the official list but bring it, just in case!!! 

2 minutes ago, IG&JG said:

167 days too:jest:

I don't know what to say, that makes us feel better than lets pray and wait for this be our week.

Edited by Lilly2302

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

42 minutes ago, EkaBess said:

No Affidavit of support isn't required in I-129F. We didn't include it and got approved.

Thanks. I just ask coz my fiance attouched affidavit of support when she mailed our application. So probably CO will never ask me bout it (affidavit of support) when i will have my interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/11/2017 at 9:33 AM, Fiammetta said:

@Shoegum is there a full list of people that got RFE that we can check while they get approval? I think we are so many right now!

My RFE arrived in the mail yesterday (after a week of waiting)!

It's ridiculous what they ask!

They say on my fiancé divorce decree there is no signature of a judge OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE!

And they say evidence of meeting requirements are not enough!

Has anybody ever noticed they even write in the RFE that videos of the 2 people together it's not an evidence? That's crazy (we didn't send a video, just saying)

Feel like they need to be there with us to believe it!

And they want more signed statements from us to know how we met etc, which we already submitted too!

After 4 years relationship and after living together we have so much evidence they'll be sorry they even asked! 😂

@alexmc030 did you get yours yet?

Hi - yes we got ours on Friday too. Unfortunately they are also contesting the validity of my fiancee's (the petitioners) divorce. She got divorced in nevada, and it was fully approved. They are questionning whether she was really resident there for the 6 weeks prior (which she was), but we don't have proof of this because it was such a short period, a long time ago. So today we are going to speak to a lawyer to see what we can do. She was previously married in California, and it says we need to prove that california accepts the nevada divorce, which is silly as this is federal law so they should know that.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

3 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

Does anyone else have this issue today?

Screenshot_2017-11-13-15-53-54.png

I do. It seems the uscis page has problems with the tracking option, therefore is the app

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Galadriel17 said:

Does anyone else have this issue today?

Screenshot_2017-11-13-15-53-54.png

Yeap!!! Just checked... but Case Tracker is working fine...

Editting: Nope... no apps is working for me iden...

maybe they are updating the case Tracker on the USCIS website... 

IMG_3187.PNG

Edited by Rab.yer

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnaMolina said:

Medical exams done!

all ready for the interview next tuesday 😱

Following you with great excitement! We are day 168. Someday we will be in Rio for our interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, CamiBrad said:

Hey guys, yesterday my fiance received our NOA2 by mail! Wooohoooo

We couldn't be happier! This wait is so stressful.

Our NOA2 was approved on Nov 4th (I know.. a Saturday, that's not usual, but that's the date in the letter!). Our status in the website remains as received. So for those waiting, maybe you should keep checking your mailbox in a daily baisis. The website/app tracker is not reliable.

We openned a Inquiry 1 day before the approval. I really I don't know if it has something to do with the approval, but maybe it worth a try.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you all for the support I could find in this group! :) 

PS.: NOA1 - May 11th

Congratulations!!!!  :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
43 minutes ago, alexmc030 said:

Hi - yes we got ours on Friday too. Unfortunately they are also contesting the validity of my fiancee's (the petitioners) divorce. She got divorced in nevada, and it was fully approved. They are questionning whether she was really resident there for the 6 weeks prior (which she was), but we don't have proof of this because it was such a short period, a long time ago. So today we are going to speak to a lawyer to see what we can do. She was previously married in California, and it says we need to prove that california accepts the nevada divorce, which is silly as this is federal law so they should know that.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

So sorry to hear that! We are struggling too, they don't want a Summary of Divorce, but that's all he can get for the court house because when it's an easy divorce they don't issue million of papers! So no idea how we do this! The most stupid part is they say it's not signed by a judge....WHICH IT IS!!!!!

Did they ask for anything else to you?

We are piling up evidence of meeting! :wacko: We have so much the selection it's a problem!

Do you know  how to do if we can't fit everything in the envelope they provided?

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marion said:

It will don’t worry :) make sure you have all your paperwork ready!!! You go on my profile and I wrote a review of my interview with the papers they ask for and which order etc so that you can prepare. They don’t ask for everything that’s on the official list but bring it, just in case!!! 

Congratulations Marion. Did you send your I-134 and police certificate(s) in prior to the interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.