smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

You know too much...

I looked at the timeline 😂😂😂😂

It is scary though with the level of information on this whole thing I got... I could have started my own company or something 😂😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I looked at the timeline 😂😂😂😂

It is scary though with the level of information on this whole thing I got... I could have started my own company or something 😂😂😂😂

Maybe you should! 

5 hours ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Does ne1 know who "daphne and candice" are? The person entered their name on the "May I-129F Pending" list (https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending) as May 16th at the top all willy-nilly. I don't want to mess with people's entry but...it's kinda bothering my calm.

Sorry I didn't know it's was the famous pending list, so you don't have to bother your calm I delete it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Daphney said:

Sorry I didn't know it's was the famous pending list, so you don't have to bother your calm I delete it 

What? Someone in this Forum has calm?  I thought we had reached peak Calm in this forum deposit...At this stage ,anyone in this forum with a speck of calm or  half a dollop of sanity, is clearly bluffing it or a cyborg. 

Personally ,I say cyborg. Most likely from another universe and still stuck in here for 180 days trying to obtain visa's and trying to emulate Calm....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Huh its page 600 and they're still letting us here 🤔

is there any update what date are they in the list?

Timeline

Smile, it makes u look like u give a shingle and no one but you will know what torment the last 178 days has wrought upon your life. 

OH....woe is the apple not plucked from the tree...either approved and sent on , or RFE'D

Woe is that apple left withering on vine, How long it shall linger on CIS time.....

Woe is that apple  "till it falls to the ground.,seeds give root and a new life is found.

Timeline
1 minute ago, WanderingSouls said:

Smile, it makes u look like u give a shingle and no one but you will know what torment the last 178 days has wrought upon your life. 

OH....woe is the apple not plucked from the tree...either approved and sent on , or RFE'D

Woe is that apple left withering on vine, How long it shall linger on CIS time.....

Woe is that apple  "till it falls to the ground.,seeds give root and a new life is found.

I can not believe they let people post like this weirdo post freely...!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Naes said:

You mean processing times of California service center?

19 minutes ago, Naes said:

You mean processing times of California service center?

yup. what date are they in right now? or is it random in the month of may?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

yup. what date are they in right now? or is it random in the month of may?

It says may 1. That would mean the earliest case they are touching is may 1. So there is no exact date (they never put an exact date)

from our scans -which is more legit than what their saying obviously- says they are all over May up to may 30th

Timeline

i think they sit around  drinking and partying all day and then they take a lunch break where they  spend an hour or 2 christmas tree-ing  RFE APPROVAL RFE APPROVAL APPROVAL RFE< RFE<RFE>RFE>RFE>RFE>RFE>APPROVAL >APPROVAL RFE APPROVAL RFE>RFE>RFE>RFE>RFE>RFE>

Lunch breaks over they go back to the bar at the sauna in the gym inside the federal building where they work,...then tomorrow they repeat...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.