smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
10 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

I was skipped and still never showed up here. Just got a letter saying approved so there is hope

Finger crossed! Hope it will happen to us too. Thank you for giving us hope. Have you ever call USCIS before got the approval?

DISCLAIMER: I'm not working with USCIS/NVC and never work with them. All my comment based on my own experience and what I read. 

"When you have a fight with your partner, remember that it is not you against your partner but it is both of you against the problem" :) 

I-129F Sent : 2017-05-12

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

2017-06-17

2017-11-29 (Date on hard copy) / 2017-11-30 (Date USCIS Website/Online Tracker App)

NVC Received Date:                 2018-01-16

NVC Case No. assigned:         2018-01-16

NVC Left:                                    2018-01-20

Consulate Received:                2018-01-22

Packet 3 Received:                   2018-01-27

Packet 3 Sent:                           2018-01-27

Interview Date:                          2018-03-08

Visa Received:                          2018-03-13

US Entry:                                    2018-03-19

SSN Application:                      2018-04-03

SSN Received:                          2018-05-02

Marriage:                                   2018-05-05

Marriage Certificate

Received:                                   2018-05-15

Change name in SSN:             2018-06-04

AOS, AP & EAD submitted:    2018-07-06

NOA 1 (email):                          2018-07-10

NOA 1 (mail):                            2018-07-16

Biometric app:                          2018-08-09

EAD & AP Received:                2018-xx-xx

AOS Interview:                          2018-09-24 
Approval/Denied:                      Approved 

Green Card Received:             2018-09-29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sally.A said:

@Shoegum Thank you so much for your great work every day!! I really appriciate you!!

BTW, what happened to 17th filers??? Not much good news for them (including me) today too!! :crying:

Good luck for us tomorrow!!

Hopefully there will be good news for May 17 filers today 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not working with USCIS/NVC and never work with them. All my comment based on my own experience and what I read. 

"When you have a fight with your partner, remember that it is not you against your partner but it is both of you against the problem" :) 

I-129F Sent : 2017-05-12

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

2017-06-17

2017-11-29 (Date on hard copy) / 2017-11-30 (Date USCIS Website/Online Tracker App)

NVC Received Date:                 2018-01-16

NVC Case No. assigned:         2018-01-16

NVC Left:                                    2018-01-20

Consulate Received:                2018-01-22

Packet 3 Received:                   2018-01-27

Packet 3 Sent:                           2018-01-27

Interview Date:                          2018-03-08

Visa Received:                          2018-03-13

US Entry:                                    2018-03-19

SSN Application:                      2018-04-03

SSN Received:                          2018-05-02

Marriage:                                   2018-05-05

Marriage Certificate

Received:                                   2018-05-15

Change name in SSN:             2018-06-04

AOS, AP & EAD submitted:    2018-07-06

NOA 1 (email):                          2018-07-10

NOA 1 (mail):                            2018-07-16

Biometric app:                          2018-08-09

EAD & AP Received:                2018-xx-xx

AOS Interview:                          2018-09-24 
Approval/Denied:                      Approved 

Green Card Received:             2018-09-29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

Be emotional! But don't go sad faces please ☹️

😂. Instead of words I'm just going to use the cry face emojis and sad faces from now on..... if one more day passes and they skip over 5/17 and 5/15 !!! Is there a scream face emoji ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
19 hours ago, Shoegum said:

You welcome :)

I haven't kept track of all the RFEs, however the top two I have seen were forgetting to check a box on the i129F form or evidence asking for on going relationship and have met in person even after submitting the evidence initially.

Thank you again!

After so many times we checked I can't believe we actually forgot to check a box, but I understand it can happen.

And I can totally see USCIS asking for something that was already in our package!

Now, it has been a week since they claim they sent the RFE, but I don't believe it takes this long for an envelope to travel California to South Carolina.

And of course they believe it's normal BEFORE I CAN ASK FOR A COPY I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH for a letter after I waited 6 months!!!

And I have no other way to know what's in there!

I tried to get an appointment with the local USCIS office to see an Immigration Service Officer, because I wrote them on a live chat and they told me the only person can help us is that, they have the right to look into our file and tell us what's in our RFE.

Only one problem...NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!

...sometimes I just think we must love each other very much! :(

Anybody else have had problems with RFE?

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

😂. Instead of words I'm just going to use the cry face emojis and sad faces from now on..... if one more day passes and they skip over 5/17 and 5/15 !!! Is there a scream face emoji ???

:jest: this one fits... we'll all go coucou soon.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

Thank you again!

After so many times we checked I can't believe we actually forgot to check a box, but I understand it can happen.

And I can totally see USCIS asking for something that was already in our package!

Now, it has been a week since they claim they sent the RFE, but I don't believe it takes this long for an envelope to travel California to South Carolina.

And of course they believe it's normal BEFORE I CAN ASK FOR A COPY I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH for a letter after I waited 6 months!!!

And I have no other way to know what's in there!

I tried to get an appointment with the local USCIS office to see an Immigration Service Officer, because I wrote them on a live chat and they told me the only person can help us is that, they have the right to look into our file and tell us what's in our RFE.

Only one problem...NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!

...sometimes I just think we must love each other very much! :(

Anybody else have had problems with RFE?

It probably does not take that long for the actual mail/postal service, but it usually does take them a couple days to mail it out from the CSC.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, my NOA1 date is 05/11. At this point, my fiance and I are really considering contacting a Congressman. Have any of you guys done so? Did it help?

Or you guys think we should wait a little more? We're kind lost now. 

We call USCIS and get no real answer, so this is getting frustating and disappointing.

Any thoughts and help are welcome! :) Thank you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Catseal said:

Here you go: :girlwerewolf2xn:

The one fitting emoji ever since we filed imho.

Uuuuu I love this One!!!

this fits, now this is fierce! Not negative but powerful!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.