smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Why would I be sarcastic? Don't you want to solve why the heck they are stupidly putting september?  I want you to get the results and uscis to show you guys your real timeline. So if more people call and ask and have more inquiries they will have to solve this situation faster.

so yes it is awesome they are not just telling you,  you are in the normal processing timelines and leave you with a meaningless reply.

thank you so much for your help. sorry if i thought that you were being sarcastic. well, what i can do is to wait.

hoping for the good news.  looking forward for your updates as well. thanks. :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

thank you so much for your help. sorry if i thought that you were being sarcastic. well, what i can do is to wait.

hoping for the good news.  looking forward for your updates as well. thanks. :)

You guys are frustrated so don't worry 😉 

my friend used to tell me (because I used to do it a lot) to assume the best when listening to someone. When we are frustrated everything frustrates us more 😊 

Please stay positive, it may as well be on the way without notice and we may not have any clue! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Jorald02 said:

Congratulations to those who got approved.Me and my fiance are still waiting for our NOA 2 and are currently on day 185.  We are both still so fortunate in that he has been able to stay with me here in the Philippines for the last couple of months, so I feel for all of you that have been apart for so long. We just recently responded to an RFE and hope to be approved soon.  Everything happens for a reason and I know God's plan is better than our plan. I really appreciate and am so thankful to my fiance for all of his sacrifices, effort and time to spend his days, weeks, or months with me here while waiting for our approval. He left his home for a long time just to be with me and accompany me during my medical, interview, and also to fly back home to US together.  

What the current processing respond time for RFE ?

Thank You So Much...

I am on day 8 since the USCIS received my RFE.

Just now, useful89 said:

lol you've read literally nothing here...

:rofl:You just made me spit trail mix all over my puter.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Raitams said:

Hi everyone! any updates for the fiance visa NOA2? To all may filers, have you received your NOA2 already?

Go back a 5 some pages make a quick look. Actually just go like at least a page that would be enough too.

60% cases touched. Lots of noa2s here. We are getting ready for June.

1 hour ago, RioMica said:

i am May 26, my fiance called the customer service hotline today. and the officer he had spoken to said they are already processing September. and upon checking the website they are already September.

the officer sent inquiry for our case and the officer said to wait for 15 days. we also called our lawyers and told them what happened. they also submitted inquiry for our case.

i told my fiance i can't wait for 15 days. hopefully they get back as soon as possible.

Wow! So, what is happening guys? It made me so confused. My brain already accepted the fact that it's a typo error and don't rely on the update in their website too much because it will only break my heart. Then a customer service rep from their office just confirmed that they're already processing September cases? That is insanely weird because we all know that MAY filers are the current applicants who are receiving NOA2s. So what happened to JUNE, JULY, AUGUST cases then? Are they planning to transfer some to other USCIS offices so there could be a balance of workload before the year ends? Geez! I got so many questions in my mind right now. I am an August filer and I am fully aware that it will still at least take 100 days before we receive anything from them. I wanna cry now :(

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, useful89 said:

lol you've read literally nothing here...

LOL geez i'm sorry I didn't have time to backread all the chat. Hope you could still forgive me :P:P

Edited by Raitams

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Raitams said:

Hi everyone! any updates for the fiance visa NOA2? To all may filers, have you received your NOA2 already?

go to pg 577 and see Shoegum's scans. It includes the latest NOA2 updates based on the WAC's in his scan list. And if you look at the bottom of the scan you will see "https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5zWJL4h__Tdi1BLXlUUC0xN1E " which is a link to all his past scans. It is the best way to catch up on what's happening with May Filer's K1's.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, PadieNerkBrapone said:

go to pg 577 and see Shoegum's scans. It includes the latest NOA2 updates based on the WAC's in his scan list. And if you look at the bottom of the scan you will see "https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5zWJL4h__Tdi1BLXlUUC0xN1E " which is a link to all his past scans. It is the best way to catch up on what's happening with May Filer's K1's.

Thank you so much :)

14 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's not a typo

they are not actively on September (at least not updating the system)

its not a glitch

i have a whole bunch of theories... some of them includes Oprah...

i think we really should wait wait and see. In 2 weeks I believe there will be some big movement. 

I hope and pray that they'll really gonna go Oprah on us in the coming weeks. Because I don't know any more reasons why they'd do that to us. This is torture! I don't know what to think anymore. Sorry for being so emotional about this. :(

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
1 minute ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

We do funny things here. We poke fun and laugh at ourselves.:bonk: A good sense of humor and thick skin goes a long way to endure this process of hellish waiting and hair pulling anxiety.:D

I actually can't believe it was literally one page before this one 😂😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.