smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
On 11/7/2017 at 10:44 AM, Murph4865 said:

Give it 2 weeks then you can call NVC to see if they have your case and see if they have case# and invoice# for you, once you get those you are good to go for next step.

Ok sweet, thanks so much! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

May 23rd still waiting 

i am May 26, my fiance called the customer service hotline today. and the officer he had spoken to said they are already processing September. and upon checking the website they are already September.

the officer sent inquiry for our case and the officer said to wait for 15 days. we also called our lawyers and told them what happened. they also submitted inquiry for our case.

i told my fiance i can't wait for 15 days. hopefully they get back as soon as possible.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, RioMica said:

i am May 26, my fiance called the customer service hotline today. and the officer he had spoken to said they are already processing September. and upon checking the website they are already September.

the officer sent inquiry for our case and the officer said to wait for 15 days. we also called our lawyers and told them what happened. they also submitted inquiry for our case.

i told my fiance i can't wait for 15 days. hopefully they get back as soon as possible.

Awesome the more people call the faster we are all going to get a reply in this case.

To Everyone;

please know that there are no movement in September I am doing daily checks to see what is this all about. And will inform you accordingly.

Timeline
Just now, Fariha&Safwan said:

Is there movement for June? 

Nope nothing noticeable at the moment we will have a daily check today again but I am not expecting more than a handful rfe or withdrawals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

@Shoegum Thank you so much for your great work every day!! I really appriciate you!!

BTW, what happened to 17th filers??? Not much good news for them (including me) today too!! :crying:

Good luck for us tomorrow!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, heenakumthekar33 said:

Is anybody facing a problem with the NVC to get their case number. We have been continuously following up with them, it’s been three weeks now. Wanted to know if anyone else is going through the same issue? 😭

They are so slow these days. I am 3 weeks after the approval too and nothing yet.  They keep saying they have not received my package yet. I plan on calling USCIS tomorrow and find out what the hold up is for. This process is so frustrating. So tired of waiting

Edited by Dorice

Congratulations to those who got approved.Me and my fiance are still waiting for our NOA 2 and are currently on day 185.  We are both still so fortunate in that he has been able to stay with me here in the Philippines for the last couple of months, so I feel for all of you that have been apart for so long. We just recently responded to an RFE and hope to be approved soon.  Everything happens for a reason and I know God's plan is better than our plan. I really appreciate and am so thankful to my fiance for all of his sacrifices, effort and time to spend his days, weeks, or months with me here while waiting for our approval. He left his home for a long time just to be with me and accompany me during my medical, interview, and also to fly back home to US together.  

What the current processing respond time for RFE ?

Thank You So Much...

19 minutes ago, Dorice said:

They are so slow these days. I am 3 weeks after the approval too and nothing yet.  They keep saying they have not received my package yet. I plan on calling USCIS tomorrow and find out what the hold up is for. This process is so frustrating. So tired of waiting

Yes they told me the same thing. Do you think calling uscis will help? I see some folks already got their case #. 

The process after that is just so fast.. I feel they’re wasting our time now !!! :( it’s damn sad and annoying :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Naes said:

Awesome the more people call the faster we are all going to get a reply in this case.

To Everyone;

please know that there are no movement in September I am doing daily checks to see what is this all about. And will inform you accordingly.

is this a real comment or are you being sarcastic? anyway hopefully soon, we can get the result. I am in Singapore, hopefully it won't make any change in the process. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, RioMica said:

is this a real comment or are you being sarcastic? anyway hopefully soon, we can get the result. I am in Singapore, hopefully it won't make any change in the process. 

Why would I be sarcastic? Don't you want to solve why the heck they are stupidly putting september?  I want you to get the results and uscis to show you guys your real timeline. So if more people call and ask and have more inquiries they will have to solve this situation faster.

so yes it is awesome they are not just telling you,  you are in the normal processing timelines and leave you with a meaningless reply.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.