smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

169 Days!!!! JUST GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SHAKING IN TEARS OF JOY!! 11/8/17

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! 

24 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

guys, is it just me or have you also been checking the USCIS case status like crazy on your own (in addition to shoegum's scans), hoping it will somehow accelerate your approval?

I am. My received date is may 30 so Im waiting my approval today. Please baby Jesus.

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
13 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

Just seen three May 24th cases on shoegums scan that are before mine. I hope hope hope we hear over the next few days.

me too! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

So we nust checked the mail and had a letter. We filed may 16th and got approved on oct 31st. Letter just came in. Never updated anywhere and still shows recevied on website. Please keep the faith system is broke. Even called this week said to wait.

Congrats!!! I was so frustrated to see my status online and May18 is skipped, but I no longer trust it. Thank you for your update you made us feel better !!! :D

23 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

169 Days!!!! JUST GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SHAKING IN TEARS OF JOY!! 11/8/17

Congratulations to you hun!!! So happy for you!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
1 minute ago, Anagio said:

Hello Guys!!

I got approved!!!! I just got off the phone with the officer and he said my case was approved on November 6th!!! The uscis tracker never got updated !

Congratulations!

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

5 minutes ago, Anagio said:

Hello Guys!!

I got approved!!!! I just got off the phone with the officer and he said my case was approved on November 6th!!! The uscis tracker never got updated !

Wow....congratulations!!!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Anagio said:

Hello Guys!!

Congratulations! We are considering calling again. Will you tell us who you talked and how you got the status information? Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Saki said:

Congrats!!! I was so frustrated to see my status online and May18 is skipped, but I no longer trust it. Thank you for your update you made us feel better !!! :D

I understandni seen cases a number from us for days. Even on todays scan we are not there. We got the letter nvc said it be a few more days. They are ao much nicer there. Just keep your head up we was 168 days. Oct 31st got letter today Nov 8 so took 8 days. The scans are not right.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.