smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am seeing approvals already today 2 away from me that hasn't been already approved. Hope for a big day to include me.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

Is there anyone in here who has been waiting 180 days or more ?

:yes: day 180 or 181?? I'm losing track across all the timezones lol I'm from the UK but currently living in Vietnam. May 12th received date, still haven't heard anything, just trying to be patient :crying:

Approval notification just came in 

Country is Philippines 

NOA1 receive date is May 22nd

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Approval notification just came in 

Country is Philippines 

NOA1 receive date is May 22nd

There was just a May 29th approval from Spain

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

Approval notification 

Country is Spain

NOA1 is May 29th 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, June2017UK said:

Shayde, only you can decide that marriage so soon after so little physical contact, is the right thing to do. 

Please don’t rush into it, if it doesn’t feel right for the sakes of a visa/GC to be with her. It could cause a lot of complications financially and emotionally down the line. Think about this long and hard. Best wishes.

men its not about the green card i feel something for her i buy her gifts african beads african dress i love her so dearly we even plan to move back to africa and start a big business

14 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

I would. It may be easier. Since she did k1 with out visting first i dont see it working. A cr1 visa may be best

oh yes thanks my brother

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

please one more thing the US citizens here i have a question to ask a after you book and pay for your flight to a particular eg Ghana, South Africa or  Nigeria do you have to submit any document apart from the plane ticked does one need to show anything ?? please for those that has traveled before outside the USA Thanks

Timeline
3 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Trust me when I tell you I feel your frustration, but in my honest opinion, I don't think you are gonna hit 180 days. I just looked at your timeline and you & I are in the same area right now. Plus they are reviewing cases around us that have the same received and notice dates. I honestly believe you  might hear something by tomorrow, definitely by Monday. And I'm not saying this just to put you at ease - just because of the trend of how these cases are being reviewed AND you come from a low-risk country (unlike myself my fiancé is in a high-risk country).

It's coming...I can feel it!

Thank you for your encouraging words. Honestly this process really takes its toll! I hope soooo much that you are right. Guessing by what I'm seeing it seems highly likely. 

All the the best for you and your fiancé I hope you hear soon. Sending my prayers. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

10 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Approval notification 

Country is Spain

NOA1 is May 29th 

Weird .... 29th was the Memorial Day, holiday, always last Monday in May ..... Weird

Timeline
3 hours ago, LucyG289 said:

@LucyDolly echo these words, it's coming!! 

We submitted a general enquiry and it took them 3 weeks to get a letter to us with the standard "within normal processing times blah" 

By this point we were despairing! Everyone asking us what was happening, having to tell the same old story of no news with them not really getting it! 

Then literally 4 days later we were approved! Turns out we probably were so close to being approved by the time they got round to sending out the general enquiry letter. Good news is that we got our NOA2 letter within the week so at least they were on that one.

You are all so so close! keep up the strength, I know it's tiresome, exhausting and a strain on all emotions but it could be anytime right now :))

Wishing you all the best of luck xxx

Thank you again for your support xxxx

Im hoping for end of next week to hear. 

Its so strange trying to explain the visa process to those outside my close friends and family - I think people think you apply and receive it a couple of weeks later! If only haha. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

8 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Weird .... 29th was the Memorial Day, holiday, always last Monday in May ..... Weird

I'm thinking the person that put this case in the tracker put the wrong NOA1 received date. But that's how the tracker came up just now...May 29th.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Trinab80 said:

I'm thinking the person that put this case in the tracker put the wrong NOA1 received date. But that's how the tracker came up just now...May 29th.

Do you have the WAC number for that case?

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

1 minute ago, bcoakley06 said:

So we nust checked the mail and had a letter. We filed may 16th and got approved on oct 31st. Letter just came in. Never updated anywhere and still shows recevied on website. Please keep the faith system is broke. Even called this week said to wait.

WOW....Congratulations!!!!!

I'm sorry you had to suffer through an extra week of not knowing you guys were already approved.

Next week, you can start calling NVC!!! :D

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

2 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

So we nust checked the mail and had a letter. We filed may 16th and got approved on oct 31st. Letter just came in. Never updated anywhere and still shows recevied on website. Please keep the faith system is broke. Even called this week said to wait.

Wow, really, congratulations, you got it!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.