smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, AJ001 said:

I just want to share my experience while waiting for our approval. My fiance was being grumpy this past few days because of waiting so long for the approval so I decided to try sending an email to CSC (just trying my luck). Then yeah, i got a message back after two days, it says there I am not allowed to have the i formation that i want because I am just the beneficiary under whatever law it is (im not sure). To make the story short, i got the approval after sending an email. Maybe its just a coincidence, well I don’t know.. Actually, I’m an the last applicant for 18th of MAY. 

Maybe this post doesn’t make sense to everyone but im just sharing.. maybe you want to try as well. It works on me maybe it works on you too... there’s no harm in trying.. 

Goodluck to all MAYers.. 

What email address did you use please ?

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Guys...

this september 1 thing...

do you guys know if it is automatically translated to Spanish version too? Because that is also September 1....

i kinda want to believe (have a feeling...but I always have too many feelings so never mind) they are balancing the cases in between centers like that time in the past when this level of backlog occurred and everything ended up in California....

just an extra extra wishful thinking

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, LucyDolly said:

What email address did you use please ?

I sent one in yesterday too. Hopefully I will get approved right away also

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ONEBADKATT said:

I sent one in yesterday too. Hopefully I will get approved right away also

What did you write ? I need to get my fiancé to send it as he's the petitioner. I'm the beneficiary so I know they won't give me the info. 

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Timeline
3 hours ago, Llhonette said:

I am actually the beneficiary. So is it very important to update the house number?

It depends upon how your country’s USEM sends you packet 3.

Personally, I’d do all I can to get it changed now. I’d feel better if my DS-160 form and the case number’s info corresponded

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

It depends upon how your country’s USEM sends you packet 3.

Personally, I’d do all I can to get it changed now. I’d feel better if my DS-160 form and the case number’s info corresponded

I will let my fiance call uscis today and ask how we could update it. Thanks!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Llhonette said:

I will let my fiance call uscis today and ask how we could update it. Thanks!!!

It can be done online either choosing Change of address, or updating a typo.

https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, LucyDolly said:

What did you write ? I need to get my fiancé to send it as he's the petitioner. I'm the beneficiary so I know they won't give me the info. 

Well I questioned the September filing date on the website and told them I was A May filer and haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it will help

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
43 minutes ago, ONEBADKATT said:

Well I questioned the September filing date on the website and told them I was A May filer and haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it will help

Can't wait for their reply.

somebody said they called and been told to wait 2 weeks for their reply. So whatever it is I can't wait to hear about it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

HI, Mayers! I wanted to ask if anyone used the case inquiry form?

we plan to tonight or tomorrow, cause 168 days is already more than the average processing term they claim (150).

Edited by Shaman

1 minute ago, Shaman said:

HI, Mayers! I wanted to ask if anyone used the case inquiry form?

we plan to tonight or tomorrow, cause 168 days is already out of the average processing term they claim (150).

Hello

I did last night,i am 162 days,the answer was that our case is in the normal processing time,bla...bla... something.Keep waiting 😐😐😐

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

Hello

I did last night,i am 162 days,the answer was that our case is in the normal processing time,bla...bla... something.Keep waiting 😐😐😐

We're May 16 received date and my fiance tried it last week and got the same thing but I tried it yesterday at 175 days and it went through. So 170 days might be the threshold. 

6 minutes ago, Cm6307 said:

We're May 16 received date and my fiance tried it last week and got the same thing but I tried it yesterday at 175 days and it went through. So 170 days might be the threshold. 

That makes me happy and sad at the same time.Happy because we are "only" 8 days away from 170....and sad...well i think you already know the feeling.I dont want to wait another 8 day so i can be able to ask a question and recive an actual reliable answer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.