smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

You guys are welcome there, we could use the traffic! Our thread isn't anywhere near as active as the may one 

Once it starts you'll be searching for an empty corner 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Once it starts you'll be searching for an empty corner 😂😂

We're gonna carry this party over there. Half if not most of us will be in the AOS filers group together after we all get married to our fiance's and file the AOS.

The party won't stop!!! 😂😂😂😂

Goodnight!!!!

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Don't be surprised......most everyone sees their day "skipped"....it happens to all of us....May 15 here and I don't fuss much anymore because there are peeps with earlier NOA1s who are still waiting....even peeps from April with no RFE......so it can always be worse....you will get use to it after a while and no longer surprised when June folks start getting approved and there you are....holding on to your May 17 date that is starting to smell stale....dat be da truth....

AND there's a lot of examples of people getting approved without it showing up in any digital format. They just get a letter in the mail one day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Don't be surprised......most everyone sees their day "skipped"....it happens to all of us....May 15 here and I don't fuss much anymore because there are peeps with earlier NOA1s who are still waiting....even peeps from April with no RFE......so it can always be worse....you will get use to it after a while and no longer surprised when June folks start getting approved and there you are....holding on to your May 17 date that is starting to smell stale....dat be da truth....

I'm just happy we're all in a good space where we can voice our concerns without judgement. Thank you guys! I am sending a prayer all May folks will get some type of response before Thanksgiving. Whether it be an approval or RFE I hope we hear something so we know our cases are being "touched"....I hope someone is fondling mine as we speak.  The case I mean 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

AND there's a lot of examples of people getting approved without it showing up in any digital format. They just get a letter in the mail one day!

I don't bother about "being skipped". Actually it makes me feel good others after me are getting approved because I just have more confidence my case will be addressed in a few weeks. I've waited 169 days so another 2 weeks isn't nothing! I know an approval coming so I'm just getting prepared. We got this!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

June filer here..is it me or does it seem like the faster USCIS pick up the pace,the slower NVC slows down the pace. I could be wrong 🤔

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
3 hours ago, karinaaz said:

I know sooo sad :( maybe tomorrow?

Yes, hopefully tomorrow is our day! :D

2 hours ago, LabOz said:

For what it's worth there are 21 May 17th cases and only 4 that have been worked

My 16th has 24 cases and 15 have been worked. This is for VJ members only.

Steven

Hopefully tomorrow will be lot of approval. 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not working with USCIS/NVC and never work with them. All my comment based on my own experience and what I read. 

"When you have a fight with your partner, remember that it is not you against your partner but it is both of you against the problem" :) 

I-129F Sent : 2017-05-12

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

2017-06-17

2017-11-29 (Date on hard copy) / 2017-11-30 (Date USCIS Website/Online Tracker App)

NVC Received Date:                 2018-01-16

NVC Case No. assigned:         2018-01-16

NVC Left:                                    2018-01-20

Consulate Received:                2018-01-22

Packet 3 Received:                   2018-01-27

Packet 3 Sent:                           2018-01-27

Interview Date:                          2018-03-08

Visa Received:                          2018-03-13

US Entry:                                    2018-03-19

SSN Application:                      2018-04-03

SSN Received:                          2018-05-02

Marriage:                                   2018-05-05

Marriage Certificate

Received:                                   2018-05-15

Change name in SSN:             2018-06-04

AOS, AP & EAD submitted:    2018-07-06

NOA 1 (email):                          2018-07-10

NOA 1 (mail):                            2018-07-16

Biometric app:                          2018-08-09

EAD & AP Received:                2018-xx-xx

AOS Interview:                          2018-09-24 
Approval/Denied:                      Approved 

Green Card Received:             2018-09-29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sally.A said:

I'm 17th filer too...:crying:

Maybe we will get our approval tomorrow! Finger crossed! :D

DISCLAIMER: I'm not working with USCIS/NVC and never work with them. All my comment based on my own experience and what I read. 

"When you have a fight with your partner, remember that it is not you against your partner but it is both of you against the problem" :) 

I-129F Sent : 2017-05-12

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:

2017-06-17

2017-11-29 (Date on hard copy) / 2017-11-30 (Date USCIS Website/Online Tracker App)

NVC Received Date:                 2018-01-16

NVC Case No. assigned:         2018-01-16

NVC Left:                                    2018-01-20

Consulate Received:                2018-01-22

Packet 3 Received:                   2018-01-27

Packet 3 Sent:                           2018-01-27

Interview Date:                          2018-03-08

Visa Received:                          2018-03-13

US Entry:                                    2018-03-19

SSN Application:                      2018-04-03

SSN Received:                          2018-05-02

Marriage:                                   2018-05-05

Marriage Certificate

Received:                                   2018-05-15

Change name in SSN:             2018-06-04

AOS, AP & EAD submitted:    2018-07-06

NOA 1 (email):                          2018-07-10

NOA 1 (mail):                            2018-07-16

Biometric app:                          2018-08-09

EAD & AP Received:                2018-xx-xx

AOS Interview:                          2018-09-24 
Approval/Denied:                      Approved 

Green Card Received:             2018-09-29

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Are you in LA now cause there is no way you are in the Philippines already LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just want to share my experience while waiting for our approval. My fiance was being grumpy this past few days because of waiting so long for the approval so I decided to try sending an email to CSC (just trying my luck). Then yeah, i got a message back after two days, it says there I am not allowed to have the i formation that i want because I am just the beneficiary under whatever law it is (im not sure). To make the story short, i got the approval after sending an email. Maybe its just a coincidence, well I don’t know.. Actually, I’m an the last applicant for 18th of MAY. 

Maybe this post doesn’t make sense to everyone but im just sharing.. maybe you want to try as well. It works on me maybe it works on you too... there’s no harm in trying.. 

Goodluck to all MAYers.. 

Edited by AJ001

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kween said:

June filer here..is it me or does it seem like the faster USCIS pick up the pace,the slower NVC slows down the pace. I could be wrong 🤔

I haven't seen USCIS pick up the pace in MONTHS. It actually has taken 2 weeks to get done with a week of paperwork so it's actually slowing down even more. I don't know what you are referring to about USCIS pace but NVC seems like it is taking about 2-3 weeks to get a number

Edited by K&N2609

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

I haven't seen USCIS pick up the pace in MONTHS. It actually has taken 2 weeks to get done with a week of paperwork so it's actually slowing down even more. I don't know what you are referring to about USCIS pace but NVC seems like it is taking about 2-3 weeks to get a number

@Kween(I couldn't find your post to quote)

Uscis did pick up their pace.. it was under average last month. But these two weeks (especially this week) are on their average. (Calculated based on their past numbers)

but some people especially were having problems last weeks with NVC, seems to be a problem in the system too. But yes it seems like it's taking them some time like that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AJ001 said:

I just want to share my experience while waiting for our approval. My fiance was being grumpy this past few days because of waiting so long for the approval so I decided to try sending an email to CSC (just trying my luck). Then yeah, i got a message back after two days, it says there I am not allowed to have the i formation that i want because I am just the beneficiary under whatever law it is (im not sure). To make the story short, i got the approval after sending an email. Maybe its just a coincidence, well I don’t know.. Actually, I’m an the last applicant for 18th of MAY. 

Maybe this post doesn’t make sense to everyone but im just sharing.. maybe you want to try as well. It works on me maybe it works on you too... there’s no harm in trying.. 

Goodluck to all MAYers.. 

Can I ask the email address you used? May 12th seems like a lifetime ago and I will try anything to get this process moving lol 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.