smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Danny and Taly said:

May 11th. Still waiting......mines in the slow line too 

We're in this together. I'm may 11th too and still waiting. ❤ We have to keep each other updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kpetraska said:

We're in this together. I'm may 11th too and still waiting. ❤ We have to keep each other updated.

I will definitely keep you posted. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Yesssssss....get to practicing your NOA2 victory dance now because it's coming real soon!!!! 

I told everyone at my job that I've given them notice that if you see me running through the building like a raging lunatic or just crying tears of joy, please don't call the nut house on me!!! :P

I am looking forward to our approval and although my coworkers know my situation (we're a small company) I've warned everyone about my response lol only you guys could make me smile in this situation. You guys are a godsend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Until tomorrow my new VJ sister. 

Definitely gotta tell you that you were on point today with your words of wisdom these last couple of days. The Force is strong with you....haha!!

Okay, I need to go to bed because I'm quoting for Stars Wars. But I'm trying to wait for this last scan tonight!

@Shoegum......whenever you're ready buddy and then I'm gone until mañana.

It's time for my daily video chat with my bae!!!:wub:

Thanks sister !!!! 😘

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

You've been voted our May Forum Morale Mascot!!!!! 😂😂😂

He's been sent from June. As a September filer we are also looking into extending his contract...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

You've been voted our May Forum Morale Mascot!!!!! 😂😂😂

I bet all the May filers are going to hang around the June thread to see his NOA2 victory gif, aren’t you?!

Getting down with the kids, I’m sure it’s going to be LIT

Edited by June2017UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I bet all the May filers are going to hang around the June thread to see his NOA2 victory gif, aren’t you?!

I know I am!

8 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Getting down with the kids, I’m sure it’s going to be LIT

Yup....we gonna be LIT together!!! 

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 minute ago, TeeSam said:

I know I am!

You guys are welcome there, we could use the traffic! Our thread isn't anywhere near as active as the may one 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Totally skipped over the 5/17 again. We will wait together, again !!!!

Don't be surprised......most everyone sees their day "skipped"....it happens to all of us....May 15 here and I don't fuss much anymore because there are peeps with earlier NOA1s who are still waiting....even peeps from April with no RFE......so it can always be worse....you will get use to it after a while and no longer surprised when June folks start getting approved and there you are....holding on to your May 17 date that is starting to smell stale....dat be da truth....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.