smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, LabOz said:

It is a number they give you in addition to the NVC #.

For my case going to US Embassy in Manila it did nothing as far as I could tell.

It might be a way to track the file to embassy but mine got their so fast it was not needed.

Others might have more info.

Steven

thanks! today was your big day, how did it go?

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

WOOOWWWW :o:o:o:o You better check your golden ticket immediately ! 

6 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

Russia May 19, approved!

Mine ends in 335251 - TeeSam what about you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, AK&JO said:

Hi @Naes

You were perfectly right!

We have got an approval on NOA2 today, within 24 hrs from 'Name Was Updated' message.Thanks for all your advice in timely manner.

178 days from NOA1 I updated my profile on VJ.

@Sally.A

FYI - My fiancé, the petitioner called USCIS today and the person on the phone said a package would be mailed out within 30 days stating the additional steps required.

They seem to be nicer to petitioner providing some more information😆. Now I need to chase NVC for next number...  

Woww!! Congrats!!! (L):jest:So happy news!! Please report your progress and I will learn from you:rolleyes::help:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Finally my Girl decided to come to Nigeria to Meet me officially after 15 months of constant communication thanks ya all who made efforts to make her see it's necessary for her to come her, but  should I just go ahead and marry her  here in Nigeria? And file for a spouse Visa advise guys thanks

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

WOOOWWWW :o:o:o:o You better check your golden ticket immediately ! 

6 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

Russia May 19, approved!

Mine ends in 335251 - TeeSam what about you?

56 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

Brazil May 3 approved! Hope it's a VJ member

14 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

Russia May 19, approved!

So there is definitely more done since @Shoegum last scan. There is no May 3rd on the list at all, so that is definitely fresh. There are 2 approvals for 19th on the scan, so that one is 50/50, remains to be seen. I think 20 to 30 more updates coming on the next scan. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Shayde said:

Finally my Girl decided to come to Nigeria to Meet me officially after 15 months of constant communication thanks ya all who made efforts to make her see it's necessary for her to come her, but  should I just go ahead and marry her  here in Nigeria? And file for a spouse Visa advise guys thanks

Shayde, only you can decide that marriage so soon after so little physical contact, is the right thing to do. 

Please don’t rush into it, if it doesn’t feel right for the sakes of a visa/GC to be with her. It could cause a lot of complications financially and emotionally down the line. Think about this long and hard. Best wishes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Darryl and Vivi said:

May 16th filler. Did my case go in the slow line?

May 11th. Still waiting......mines in the slow line too 

13 minutes ago, Shayde said:

I would. It may be easier. Since she did k1 with out visting first i dont see it working. A cr1 visa may be best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.