smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

aaaaa, my little ball is on fire today, for you I will go high up the ladder of the hierarchy ....

giphy.gif

Your day is held back by the May 15th, as their goal is to get every day in double digits, before moving on. So with 15th being reduced, and behind in updating, you are done as well, see me today or tomorrow - you should love me even more :D. It is done and on it's way !!!

Ty you old wise squirrel. I shall be waiting for the update today or tom😁

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

I just checked, are they on September or was it a mistake. Can someone help me what the current month case they’re working on currently. I have receive my noa2 yet.

2CDD8FF9-5DB8-47C8-A537-A27ACE9D8502.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Romell said:

I just checked, are they on September or was it a mistake. Can someone help me what the current month case they’re working on currently. I have receive my noa2 yet.

2CDD8FF9-5DB8-47C8-A537-A27ACE9D8502.png

I guess it means they started working on I-129f again on that date. 

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Romell said:

They are working on May1-26 as we can see it here now)

Edited by Shaman

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
33 minutes ago, jackyjimenez said:

Just a glitch, they probably just wrote by mistake.. now after heh have 1000 phone calls they're going to panic and correct it 😃😃😃😃

otherwise we are all getting noa2 on the mail 😂😂😂

Timeline
9 hours ago, ChuAni said:

That's terrible!

😱😱

9 hours ago, tpeach said:

need a average of about 138 a day focused just to the month of May to clear that for the rest of this month. Two holidays accounted for, Veterans Day and Thanksgiving Day.

I'm sorry but It doesn't work like that.

they don't clear any month completely. And he average is already about that. I put the forecast of how it works for daily and weekly averages in June cause may is almost over and you guys won't need it.

also I don't understand why everyone is so scared of holidays... they had it every year this is not something new and more they still worked on more than 13000 cases.

well good news because they're doing what more than last month, if they went like last month we wouldn't even be seeing this numbers.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
48 minutes ago, jackyjimenez said:

15 minutes ago, Naes said:

Just a glitch, they probably just wrote by mistake.. now after heh have 1000 phone calls they're going to panic and correct it 😃😃😃😃

otherwise we are all getting noa2 on the mail 😂😂😂

In the mean time, I called because it my app is now "outside the normal processing time" - but the agent I spoke to said they would reply within 15 days. Ack. Blerg.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm sorry but It doesn't work like that.

they don't clear any month completely. And he average is already about that. I put the forecast of how it works for daily and weekly averages in June cause may is almost over and you guys won't need it.

also I don't understand why everyone is so scared of holidays... they had it every year this is not something new and more they still worked on more than 13000 cases.

well good news because they're doing what more than last month, if they went like last month we wouldn't even be seeing this numbers.

When is your prediction that June approvals will be in full flow?

Timeline
Just now, JenD said:

In the mean time, I called because it my app is now "outside the normal processing time" - but the agent I spoke to said they would reply within 15 days. Ack. Blerg.

I knew one of us would do it (even with this I am in the processing timelines 😂😂😂😂)

its like "come on guys just send all of us approvals and be done with it!"

you get a noa2

you get a noa2 

you also get a noa2, oh wait sorry rfe for a sec, but that's ok you'll get a noa2

Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

When is your prediction that June approvals will be in full flow?

The peak you mean. 

If they continue like this (this is the precondition)

start next week and go slow for that week.

start getting faster in the next around 80s per day while they are wrapping up may. But I do believe they're going to finish processing faster as their pace is better now. So I think before and after thanksgiving would be peak.

if everything goes like this though.

i wouldn't agree to anything I just said if you asked me two weeks ago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Maria1989 said:

Ok so I'm no relationship expert but.......... she filled it out, won't let you provide any information......she keeps making excuses when it comes time to visit, Anemia (commonly treated with iron supplements), time of the month issues (every teen girl and woman has this). You sir may have biggger problems than an NOA2. 

But the solution to getting an approved petition petition would be to meet the requirements. You have to meet in person within 2 years prior to submitting the petition. I would suggest working around her work schedule and her "monthly" schedule. Otherwise, you wasting time, and money. 

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion and is not meant with any ill intent. 

I didn't want to be the one to come out and say it but either something is fishy about the relationship on her end or someone is giving her VERY bad advice.  To think you can get a waiver with no reason other than that it's her time of the month is incorrect. Not a small chance but no chance. I would suggest he have a serious discussion with her and seek help from a K1 attorney.

34 minutes ago, Naes said:

The peak you mean. 

If they continue like this (this is the precondition)

start next week and go slow for that week.

start getting faster in the next around 80s per day while they are wrapping up may. But I do believe they're going to finish processing faster as their pace is better now. So I think before and after thanksgiving would be peak.

if everything goes like this though.

i wouldn't agree to anything I just said if you asked me two weeks ago.

I hope may hurries up and gets done

Approval notification just came in 

Country is Brazil 

NOA1 received date is May 18th 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.