smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Trying soooo hard to be patient, but am just absolutely glued to the app refreshing it every 30 mins! (May 12th received date, they seem to have skipped over our number according to all the scans)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

9 minutes ago, Diana & Justin said:

We just got approved :wub::jest:

Received date May 16

Congratulations!!!!   :)  If you could please fill in your timeline, it would be very helpful to others here.... :)

Edited by mcs
spelling

9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

You know the number, but you quoted a higher number, followed by two other numbers way higher than your actual number. Almost feels like you trying to confuse someone. In any case you are #774 as of tomorrow, because of the one approval we had so far today. Hope I helped

Edit: 772 as two more approvals rolled in

The question was about the 60 days.  The answer is no it will not take another 60 days.  Following Igor's List is not anywhere near a reliable way of tracking anything.  BTW, I'm 831, not 832.  And that number will jump around as new people join.  It means less than the estimate here.  But the approvals today were all "estimated" to be approved last week.  They are May 16 filers so that puts them at 168 days.  We know June is going to be a little longer than May.  I'm at 147 now.  Do you still say that I will be approved in 13 days?

PS:  TO CASUAL OBSERVERS...WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN.  WE BOTH WANT ALL OF US APPROVED ASAP!!!!  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, tpmd said:

Trying soooo hard to be patient, but am just absolutely glued to the app refreshing it every 30 mins! (May 12th received date, they seem to have skipped over our number according to all the scans)

Same here with me..many of them after my are approved. But m still watching again and again if it happen with me..so sad though..may 12 here too. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, vml said:

Same here with me..many of them after my are approved. But m still watching again and again if it happen with me..so sad though..may 12 here too. 

Hopefully we're in a batch somewhere that has been approved but not scanned in! Maybe we'll receive the physical noa2 first (that's what I keep saying to make myself feel better haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, tpmd said:

Hopefully we're in a batch somewhere that has been approved but not scanned in! Maybe we'll receive the physical noa2 first (that's what I keep saying to make myself feel better haha)

That could definitely be the case as they seemingly have a LOT of cases that have been worked on but aren't updated online.

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

40 minutes ago, Nenaa said:

Screenshot_20171031-115210.png

Congratulations!!

Edited by SHIQUILO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Congrats wish you are a speedy end so you all can be together soon. I just checked and no change. 

Thanks. You will have your answer soon too!! Soon enough we will be with our loved ones! Wishing u the best of luck! 🙏

13 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Yes I guarantee that. Should you care to share your WAC number, we can monitor the situation day by day. 

PS guys, me and @John & Rose love each other, just poking at each other to have fun, helping time go by

WAC1790353747

Do your magic my friend!

PS:  We are 829 now...

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.