smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, JoaoFelipeGO said:

Holly sh¥£h! i just got approved!!! Jesus!! A mix of feelings right now!!! 

331370!! Good luck to all of us!!!

Congrats :D looks like you were 5/16 receive date. 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JoaoFelipeGO said:

Holly sh¥£h! i just got approved!!! Jesus!! A mix of feelings right now!!! 

331370!! Good luck to all of us!!!

Congratulations!!!  :)

1 hour ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Would it then be “safe” to assume if you’re 900 on Igor’s list with say 15 a day... our numbered would processed around 60 more days?

John does not like to give straight answers (ever), so I'll help below. By that estimate would be 50 days to his number.

55 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

No.  I have been as close as 844 but it goes back and forth as new people join.  At one point I went from 927 to 944 overnight.

You are lucky number 832 today, and tomorrow you will be 775, as another month drops off Igor's list (they only keep 12 months). Should there be any more approvals today, your number will be that much lower. Hope I helped

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

I think it depends on where they are from.

Seen a few may 16ths all around us

Dude, check your status. I just got approved and we have similar numbers. Good luck good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

John does not like to give straight answers (ever), so I'll help below. By that estimate would be 50 days to his number.

You are lucky number 832 today, and tomorrow you will be 775, as another month drops off Igor's list (they only keep 12 months). Should there be any more approvals today, your number will be that much lower. Hope I helped

LOL!! The banter on here keeps me partially sane😂

thank you!

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

I don't understand why "no" is not a direct answer????  He asked if it would be 60 more days and I said "no".  How much more direct can I be?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys I have a question! 

I filled out the DS-160 and submitted it before my Approval. Is that wrong, should I have waited? Do I need to do it again? Please help I'm confused!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

What's going on? 

They are consistently skipping every number between 26591 and 26754!!!

And we are 26724 :( 

@Shoegum I'm waiting for good luck this week, like you foreseen :) Make me a miracle! Day 173, I deserve it :D 

Edited by Fiammetta

***Waiting for interview***

17 minutes ago, May10 said:

Hey guys I have a question! 

I filled out the DS-160 and submitted it before my Approval. Is that wrong, should I have waited? Do I need to do it again? Please help I'm confused!!

Yes you should have waited until NVC site showed READY which means the embassy has it and you are suppose to pay fee before submitting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

called USCIS today. will get a call back in 175 minutes :)

I said i got a text that my case was approved, but online it still says received. Do i have to maintain that when they call back? if they ask me to read the text, what do I say? :)

Edited by kannan

44 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I don't understand why "no" is not a direct answer????  He asked if it would be 60 more days and I said "no".  How much more direct can I be?

You know the number, but you quoted a higher number, followed by two other numbers way higher than your actual number. Almost feels like you trying to confuse someone. In any case you are #774 as of tomorrow, because of the one approval we had so far today. Hope I helped

Edit: 772 as two more approvals rolled in

Edited by The Squirrel

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.