smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Well let's hope to finish this weird week with a nice bunch of NOA2

remember when it was raining and raining... and that hot topic sign was because it was raining NOA not because people were frustrated of wait, and rude trolls were jumping in! Let's go back to that and happy and... to tell the truth I may start believing in unicorns right now if they can show me some 200s per day!

The end justifies the means.  I'm not superstitious but I'm not walking under any ladders or breaking any mirrors!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

32 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I remember them.  I was in the middle of that.  I blocked him early but I got to see what other people were responding to.  Personally, I love the Philippines.  I love the people there too (obviously).  They are some of the most loving and caring people on earth.  I am blessed to live in a day and age when I have the opportunity to meet some amazing people from all over the world.  It shows we are actually more alike than we are different!

Wow, thank you for that @John & Rose! Filipina here! :D Thank you for appreciating us and our culture.

My fiance was reading through the forum and he said there is no nationality or age or social status when it comes to LOVE. He defended me against the naysayers and he says he is proud to show me off to everyone. That is why I said “Yes” when he asked me to marry him. When you love a Filipina, expect her to defend and care for you wholeheartedly. 

He was ready to engage some heated words with the troll a few hours ago but the troll was booted out before he had a chance to :P.

Joan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, vml said:

Hey...what's your case number.?? Skipped mine too.may 12 here.:(

WAC1790325362 May 10 filer they have been skipping my number since last week! Blahhhh

On 25/10/2017 at 8:16 PM, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @Naes I'm just glad you guys are also May filers! your efforts have been a godsend for all of us.

I had done a ton of research on the AP process a while ago since my fiancé is Iranian. The longest AP cases usually include petitioners who are men from "high fraud/risk countries," who may have technical/engineering backgrounds, worked for government, have a more extensive travel history, have a common name, etc. AP usually happens after the interview if a case officer determines that its necessary (they are supposed to fill out a g221 form and they give a copy to the petitioner). but, it seems like they are doing more and more APs at the NVC stage which resolve relatively quickly (2 weeks to a month).

unfortunately, there are several other cases I know of that have been stuck in AP post interview for over 8 months. My bet is that your case will not take that long because I have not seen the AP process exceed a few weeks at the NVC stage. 

Our case status change to in transit 

As of this morning 3 notifications in my app

April 25th RFE no country

May 3rd Document received - Brazil

May 15th RFE no country

and last night I had 2

May 4th RFE responded - Ukraine

May 14th approved - Iran

EDIT: those 2 from last night were after midnight, hence after @Shoegum scan was done

Edited by The Squirrel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

As of this morning 3 notifications in my app

April 25th RFE no country

May 3rd Document received - Brazil

May 15th RFE no country

and last night I had 2

May 4th RFE responded - Ukraine

May 14th approved - Iran

EDIT: those 2 from last night were after midnight, hence after @Shoegum scan was done

I wonder what is the app the you use? 

Just now, Shaman said:

I wonder what is the app the you use? 

It is on Android phone, app software company is Spinach. There are 4 different ones, and guys here told me that "Spinach" is the best. 

You are the Ukraine case, correct ? 

This almost makes you wonder if CR-1 was a better option. 172 days now. Frustrating to say the least and 900+ April filers still waiting. Someone needs to the address this level of backlog at the CSC. What action can be taken?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
33 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

It is on Android phone, app software company is Spinach. There are 4 different ones, and guys here told me that "Spinach" is the best. 

You are the Ukraine case, correct ? 

I see) it differs for iPhones though. 

You're right - I'm in Ukraine.

53 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Wow, thank you for that @John & Rose! Filipina here! :D Thank you for appreciating us and our culture.

My fiance was reading through the forum and he said there is no nationality or age or social status when it comes to LOVE. He defended me against the naysayers and he says he is proud to show me off to everyone. That is why I said “Yes” when he asked me to marry him. When you love a Filipina, expect her to defend and care for you wholeheartedly. 

He was ready to engage some heated words with the troll a few hours ago but the troll was booted out before he had a chance to :P.

Joan

Oh yes.  I have learned much about your culture and the people there.  I have learned enough that I want to be holding the hand of my filipina when I take my last breath.  If it is God's will, I will be holding hers as she takes her last.  Either way, we will be holding each others everyday until then!

Your fiancé is very smart.  We are from all over the world with all types of backgrounds yet we can be joined into one big family here.  Race, creed, religion, financial status, sexual preferences don't matter.  The only thing that does matter is love.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Oh yes.  I have learned much about your culture and the people there.  I have learned enough that I want to be holding the hand of my filipina when I take my last breath.  If it is God's will, I will be holding hers as she takes her last.  Either way, we will be holding each others everyday until then!

Your fiancé is very smart.  We are from all over the world with all types of backgrounds yet we can be joined into one big family here.  Race, creed, religion, financial status, sexual preferences don't matter.  The only thing that does matter is love.

That is all so true. I was just thinking of posting that same thing the other day. Amazing how we can all come together peacefully from all kinds of different backgrounds, countries, etc. I think Beatles were right when they sang "All you need is Love" :D

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

1 minute ago, JSCGPV said:

That is all so true. I was just thinking of posting that same thing the other day. Amazing how we can all come together peacefully from all kinds of different backgrounds, countries, etc. I think Beatles were right when they sang "All you need is Love" :D

And John Lennon with "Imagine"... "and the World can live as one"

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.