smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone else waiting for their case number? I called them and I'm wondering how long it will take to get from the service center to the national visa center

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
18 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I have the same date (May 15th) I gave up on having her here for Christmas. :( 

I have hope. I checked our embassy's calendar and the appointments are two days out right now.as earliest available. This gives me hope just need to get it moving soon. 

Timeline

He was horrible and rude...telling our fiancés that they should be grateful for this opportunity and quit whining....I agree we all should be thankful for this opportunity, he was just really demeaning and angry....I told him this was a place for support and venting frustration...then he got really nasty....All is good....Admin got rid of him...and deleted all of the "fun"

1 minute ago, Jbgchristian said:

Anyone else waiting for their case number? I called them and I'm wondering how long it will take to get from the service center to the national visa center

I think USCIS to NVC was taking about 2 weeks on average.  I believe they quote 4 to 6.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, tpeach said:

I have hope. I checked our embassy's calendar and the appointments are two days out right now.as earliest available. This gives me hope just need to get it moving soon. 

Two days!!!  That is awesome.  Some busy embassies are two months!  I hope you hear soon.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, pmeyer1229 said:

He was horrible and rude...telling our fiancés that they should be grateful for this opportunity and quit whining....I agree we all should be thankful for this opportunity, he was just really demeaning and angry....I told him this was a place for support and venting frustration...then he got really nasty....All is good....Admin got rid of him...and deleted all of the "fun"

Wow 😳 thank you, as a "beneficiary" because we "benefit" whatever, seriously really thank you for standing up... 

its good I wasn't here... I would get banned too...

2 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I remember them.  I was in the middle of that.  I blocked him early but I got to see what other people were responding to.  Personally, I love the Philippines.  I love the people there too (obviously).  They are some of the most loving and caring people on earth.  I am blessed to live in a day and age when I have the opportunity to meet some amazing people from all over the world.  It shows we are actually more alike than we are different!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Wow 😳 thank you, as a "beneficiary" because we "benefit" whatever, seriously really thank you for standing up... 

There were a few others with me but I was so angry I forgot who they were...but thanks to those who "helped" me out by getting this guy banned from our supportive thread here. I was not alone in this...there was about 3 of us who gave him heck.

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

This guy was here just to start a fight.  He was mainly picking on that third world country where every person is a prostitute or scammer...the Philippines!!!  LOL  And he was complaining that the American Government can come in and seize all you assets without warning...he was from Russia (per his profile).  He was anti-American and anti-immigration.  It was a very strange combination.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

I remember them.  I was in the middle of that.  I blocked him early but I got to see what other people were responding to.  Personally, I love the Philippines.  I love the people there too (obviously).  They are some of the most loving and caring people on earth.  I am blessed to live in a day and age when I have the opportunity to meet some amazing people from all over the world.  It shows we are actually more alike than we are different!

I agree with you so much. I love their culture, respect for older people, and most are so family oriented. I am a few years older than her and that is what she wanted...she said the Filipino men are a little unreliable when younger. Just like the here I think. One example of her caring nature....we were walking outside and it was so hot and humid I was sweating like a pig going to slaughter and she kept wiping my forehead dry and always focuses on my needs..I really got a good one and feel so blessed....Now we need that NOA2....BTW....she is treated like a princess by me and will always be :) You just got back from a visit...right?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

This guy was here just to start a fight.  He was mainly picking on that third world country where every person is a prostitute or scammer...the Philippines!!!  LOL  And he was complaining that the American Government can come in and seize all you assets without warning...he was from Russia (per his profile).  He was anti-American and anti-immigration.  It was a very strange combination.

I would probably just breathe fire too!

Bsically he wasn't even sure what he was against...

maybe burnt his tongue by a foreign beauty (which I hope a hottie did well)

4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

He was probably someone who had been going through this process and got denied of his own stupidity and did not know how to continue down other avenues.

1 minute ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I agree with you so much. I love their culture, respect for older people, and most are so family oriented. I am a few years older than her and that is what she wanted...she said the Filipino men are a little unreliable when younger. Just like the here I think. One example of her caring nature....we were walking outside and it was so hot and humid I was sweating like a pig going to slaughter and she kept wiping my forehead dry and always focuses on my needs..I really got a good one and feel so blessed....Now we need that NOA2....BTW....she is treated like a princess by me and will always be :) You just got back from a visit...right?

I just got back in September and I'm going back in December.

Yes, I don't understand the guys there.  They all cheat and are generally disrespectful to the women.  To me American guys and Filipino women are truly a great match.  I get treated like that from Rose, her kids and Rose's relatives.  I am a bit older too and I am so blessed to have them.  If the filipino guys ever realize what they have we will be in trouble!  

They are all so caring and treat me so well.  I do everything in my power to return that favor.  We are both blessed and very lucky.

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

I would probably just breathe fire too!

Bsically he wasn't even sure what he was against...

maybe burnt his tongue by a foreign beauty (which I hope a hottie did well)

Yes.  He was just mad at the world.  I felt sorry for him at first.  Then he just kept going...

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I just got back in September and I'm going back in December.

Yes, I don't understand the guys there.  They all cheat and are generally disrespectful to the women.  To me American guys and Filipino women are truly a great match.  I get treated like that from Rose, her kids and Rose's relatives.  I am a bit older too and I am so blessed to have them.  If the filipino guys ever realize what they have we will be in trouble!  

They are all so caring and treat me so well.  I do everything in my power to return that favor.  We are both blessed and very lucky.

I agree....and I will never forget how blessed we are.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.